Not bad but there are better products

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016

I love Lundberg's organic brown rice penne, but the spaghetti gets over cooked very easily.

Taste like rice

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 29, 2014

It was good, but godt a little bit soggy..

soso

Posted by 5035742778385633318 on Jul 13, 2014

I try not to have whith wheat so bought but the taste is not that good like I expected but I know it is more helpful for my body

nice

Posted by 5435117453086349812 on Aug 10, 2013

nice

Take care to not end up with gluey mess

Posted by ShirleyM on Feb 04, 2013

It requires a lot of care in cooking and then rinsing afterwards. The first two times I cooked it, it turned out great and tastes OK too. The third time I didn't give it the attention it needs and ended up with a gluey mess. I cooked it a little too long and, even though I rinsed it, it was a gluey mess. If you are looking for gluten-free spaghetti, it is worth a try but follow the directions carefully.

x

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2012

x

It's okay...

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Dec 14, 2011

The first time I used it with my tomato pasta sauce, I realised the spaghetti was starchy and soft, more like noodles. The texture was weird and my sauce became starchy as well. I haven't used it since. Next time, I will boil it in more water and for a shorter period of time, or use it in noodle soup if that fails.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2123845 on Jun 19, 2011

Ok, tastes good, but has a strange consistency. It becomes sticky When boiled ...

Little Mushy

Posted by Reviewer2237123 on Mar 29, 2011

This was a challenge to get right. I followed other reviewers recommendations and cooked for less time. I also rinsed in cold water to stop cooking, but it was just a mushy mess. The penne was better.

Slightly bitter

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Oct 28, 2009

This is non-gluten and cooks up all right. The taste is slightly bitter (its whole grain) and your water will have lots of gooey rice froth-save it for okayu (rice porridge).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »