No problem going Gluten Free ..

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 14, 2016

... when you have excellent GF pasta like this! Beautiful al dente texture at 8 minutes, fragrant, and tasty. With this, I don't miss wheat spaghetti anymore. Thank you!

My favourite gluten free pasta!

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015

My favourite gluten free pasta!

Lundberg, Organic Brown Rice Pasta, Spaghetti, 10 oz (284 g)

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

we very rarely eat pasta at home now but when we did this was one of the very few we would have and I still keep some on hand at all times. Unlike most gluten free pasta, the texture and tastes are both perfect. Highly recommend as a gluten free alternative to spaghetti .

Good

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

It tastes like spaghetti, and the only difference is that this will fall apart slightly easier than normal spaghetti.

Amazing

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 18, 2015

I must admit: hard to tell the difference with "real" (i.e. wheat) pasta! The best thing about these rice spaghetti: they do not get sticky - unlike a few other kinds I have tried before. Love them, with a bit of olive oil, some himalayan salt, black pepper, fresh garlic and voilà!

Very delicious

Posted by 4658202699056177730 on Mar 12, 2015

I LOVE this spaghetti!! Not like other gluten free pastas out there that are made from white rice and corn - this is much for nutritious and doesnt spike your blood sugar.

pasta de arroz integral

Posted by Reviewer1733002 on Jan 09, 2015

la suelo pedir aquí porque no suelo encontrarla en los supermercados (hay pasta de arroz, pero no integral)

great substitute for traditional wheat pasta

Posted by 4613231478120631157 on Oct 24, 2014

there is no difference in taste between gluten free pasta and traditional ones. Tha actul package is perfect for 4-5 meals. I cooked it with tomato homemade sauce and garlic.

Aussie.

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Sep 06, 2014

Use this product as it holds it's shape well, great for gluten free or just a great healthy alternative!!! Even if I wasn't wheat intolerant I would never go back to wheat pasta.

gREAT TASTE

Posted by 4724181938824141504 on Aug 30, 2014

great texture, my favourite gluten free spaghetti, tastes almost like a wheat pasta, when cooked properly