Very good "pasta"

Posted by Reviewer1923151 on Mar 08, 2011

I was a bit skeptical, I must admit. But it looks like wholegrain spaghetti, and tastes like spaghetti. Boiled it for a couple of minutes longer than says on the packet, and the texture was excellent. Kids didn't notice any difference, and chewed away happily. Us grown ups as well. Will buy more (in fact, I already have!), and will also try the other Lundberg brown rice patas.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3336028 on Aug 29, 2011

I love pasta but it's just not that healthy to eat all the time. So this is a great substitute. Brown rice is healthy for you, and if you like pasta you can eat this all the time and not feel guilty about it, just watch your portions. Its better than whole wheat pasta.

Good, good spaghetti!

Posted by Reviewer1864624 on Sep 03, 2011

I have used Lundberg Brown Rice Pasta before and like the taste. I use the spaghetti noodles in spaghetti and also i use it instead of angel hair in a chicken & bell peppers dish I prepare. It makes good, good spaghetti!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2318127 on Mar 24, 2011

I love this, it has a really nice taste and it is cheap:-D (at least if you compare it to the norwegian prices).

Lundberg is the best tasting gluten free pasta

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

Lundberg have the best tasting gluten free organic brown rice pasta I have tasted, it stays firm and does not go sticky or fall apart. It’s very delicious. I bought one box to try and immediately went online and bought 10more boxes. This goes for the spaghetti, pene and rotini.

So easy to make healthier pasta

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Nov 22, 2010

I have problems eating wheat-based products and this is a great alternative for me. If I had to get them at a local supermarket, it would probably cost two times as much. Thank you iHerb for carrying all these wonderful products at such great prices.

Lundberg, Organic Brown Rice Spaghetti Pasta

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Makes a very tasty meal and it is very quick to fix.

good tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1625576 on Aug 04, 2010

tasted great! not as good as wheat but still great!

Pasta - yum!

Posted by Reviewer2435456 on Feb 11, 2008

This organic brown rice pasta is superior in taste - does not taste like cardboard like so many of the whole grain pastas. It has a mild nutty flavor and goes well in many recipes as well as plain.

very good!