couscous

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

Great and healthy

Pretty good, but not the same texture as Couscous

Posted by Reviewer1620598 on Mar 06, 2012

This is a good side to substitute when on a restricted diet. It isn't the same texture as couscous, more dry, but still good in its own right. I would recommend it.

Very easy to prepare, tasty and great texture

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Nov 02, 2011

We love this product very much. We especially like it because this way our girls eat whole grain rice (ok, cracked), which they usually refuse to eat unless finely ground into a creamy porridge... Pity it comes in such small packages, as we usually have one pack per meal...

COAST TO COAST MAILING

Posted by Reviewer2237470 on Aug 19, 2011

The product arrived on time, but one of the boxes was smashed and the product spilled.

Amazingly delicious, healthy, and easiest to cook!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jul 16, 2011

Lundberg brown rice couscous is amazingly delicious, healthy, and easiest to cook - just takes a few minutes. It's much better than any other form of brown rice product I've tried, and I've tried many. I prefer the plain variety with no spices, which allows me to add any flavoring at any time. Get a 2.5 qt glass bowl, pour the whole box into it, fill it most of the way with boiling water and microwave for about 5 minutes and you will have more couscous that you can believe. This is a superior and delicious vegan product. A+

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »