different package but really good

Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015

I don't think this packaging is accurate , but it is good salty crunchy and fulfilling and light at the same time

Healthy Chips

Posted by Unseenhawk on Oct 24, 2015

There is something different about these chips not regular chips not tortilla chips, I like how they healthy but not much on taste as they don't have that strong flavor. هذي بطاطس مصنوعة من الرز قريبة من التورتيلا طعمها مو قوي مره.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1663047 on Jun 14, 2015

These are really good! I have a soft spot for potato chips and tortilla chips (the corn type), and after tasting these, they are right up there with my favourites. They are kind of like a mix between the two. They are a little harder and more crunchy than the tortilla chips I love (If you are from Norway you probably know the red bag of tortilla chips). You can really taste the salt, not like a lot of other things which say they are salty, but really you can't even taste the salt at all. So I don't think I would call it a super healthy snack, but way better than the regular chips, without losing the good taste and texture. Definitely recommend! And I already bought more!

Great Rice Chips!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Like all Lundberg items these Rice Chips with Sea Salt are great, very TASTY! It is really important to me that these are gluten free too.

Delicious

Posted by 4962563898302733458 on Jan 24, 2015

These chips are so good!!! They have a simple flavor and a nice crunch!!

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2834214 on Jan 01, 2015

Gr8

Disappointed

Posted by 5189703307277792263 on Dec 20, 2014

I truly enjoy these chips bought from the store, but the bags I received had a thicker texture to the chip and there was not a full chip in any of the bags, all broken pieces. I will continue to buy these from the store for the few pennies extra.

Delicious

Posted by 5670324612743601888 on Dec 04, 2014

Impossible to eat only one serving.

Okay

Posted by angelania on Sep 19, 2014

Healthy, satisfying, the taste is average.

Crunchy treats

Posted by 5412057437293069478 on Sep 01, 2014

I could eat these all day - fabulous crunch, salty treat that isn't a potato chip!