Lundberg, Rice Chips, Sesame & Seaweed, 6 oz (170 g)

Awesome chips - too bad they were crumbs

Posted by Reviewer3241192 From Florida on Apr 14, 2009

I love iherb and their products, price, and customer services but I must comment that my shipments usually have items that are damaged in transit. I ordered 6 bags of various flavors of the lundberg chips (beacuse they rock!) knowing this and hoping they would pack separate. Iherb is great but should help their warehouse understand what happens to chips packed with heavy soaps and shampoos. Won't order items like this here again - although they have replaced damaged items everytime I call, i feel bad to waste my time and their money.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2572246 From Japan on Feb 02, 2009

I love these chips with a passion. They rock. The only problem is that when I open the bag it is empty within 30 minutes--and I don't share.

MSG

Posted by Reviewer3013107 From Missouri on Feb 04, 2009

Did not realize these have a form of MSG, Tortula Yeast or Yeast Extract. Will not buy again.

Lundberg Rice Chips

Posted by Reviewer2405796 From Minnesota on Sep 13, 2009

These are one of the few chips I can have that don't contain one of my food intolerances. They are delicious ~ I think I'm addicted!

lundberg sesame & seaweed rice chips

Posted by Reviewer2300055 From Georgia on Oct 23, 2010

They taste excellent. I was a little worried that the chip might be crushed during transit as a few reviewers had reported and I had a few big bottles of shampoo as well. They were not crushed and I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of it.