Tasty, but Arrived Crushed

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 07, 2009

These are a nice snack, but they are difficult to protect from breakage during shipping. I'll buy them from a store next time.

Not for me

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 01, 2014

I found the taste a bit strange. I think these chips are too sweet for my liking.

Ok

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on May 07, 2014

Not great, but not horrible. Ok.

Just so so

Posted by 5742214987853649813 on Jul 28, 2015

I like these chips enough to order them again but not enough to finish a bag right away.

Good chips

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 29, 2010

i like all of these chips, but this is not my favorite flavor so far. Still a very good texture.

Product tastes good under normal circumstances

Posted by Reviewer2548154 on Dec 06, 2011

I ordered these rice chips (sesame and seaweed), which normally taste quite good, but I had the flu right after I ordered these. I threw up many times after eating these and they then tasted terrible. You asked. I told you the truth.

OK...

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

These were ok, I bought 3 different flavours to try and this was the best of the 3. The other two were way too over-powering. I still probably wouldn't buy them again, they seem really rich and I can only eat a few at a time.

Crushed but good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jul 23, 2012

I got these and they were crushed. I told iherb they were crushed but edible. That is if you like to eat the crumbs off like is on the bottom of any chip bag. They didn't replace them, but we did eat most of the crumbs. Probably won't order chips from them again. I like this product though because of the ingredients all being all non-GMO, also gluten free as well as good ingredients in general.

contain corn..

Posted by Reviewer1231307 on Mar 09, 2013

not health

sesame and seaweed

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 10, 2014

+ crunchy and filling + strong sesame flavor + flavorsome + thick chips - chips slightly crushed in transit - doesn't taste of seaweed - too much flavors coating the chips. Had to drink lots of water afterwards