Awesome chips - too bad they were crumbs

Posted by Reviewer3241192 on Apr 14, 2009

I love iherb and their products, price, and customer services but I must comment that my shipments usually have items that are damaged in transit. I ordered 6 bags of various flavors of the lundberg chips (beacuse they rock!) knowing this and hoping they would pack separate. Iherb is great but should help their warehouse understand what happens to chips packed with heavy soaps and shampoos. Won't order items like this here again - although they have replaced damaged items everytime I call, i feel bad to waste my time and their money.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Feb 02, 2009

I love these chips with a passion. They rock. The only problem is that when I open the bag it is empty within 30 minutes--and I don't share.

Lundberg Rice Chips

Posted by Reviewer2405796 on Sep 13, 2009

These are one of the few chips I can have that don't contain one of my food intolerances. They are delicious ~ I think I'm addicted!

lundberg sesame & seaweed rice chips

Posted by Reviewer2300055 on Oct 23, 2010

They taste excellent. I was a little worried that the chip might be crushed during transit as a few reviewers had reported and I had a few big bottles of shampoo as well. They were not crushed and I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of it.

As good as they say!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on May 02, 2011

Awesome taste, more sesame than seaweed flavor but sure to keep your taste buds happy! I'd buy these again.

Unbelievably delicious!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Ok, I originally ordered the sea salt flavor of these rice chips. I was pleasantly surprised and they became my new favorite chip. I'm not even sure what possessed me to order a different flavor, but I wanted to try the sesame and seaweed. Wow! I am so glad I did. The bag is gone already. These are so yummy, I've eaten them everyday. The perfect mix of crunch, salt, sesame flavor, and tiny specs of seaweed. Made with natural ingredients. So good! I will order these over and over again.

Mary Fenstermacher

Posted by Reviewer3017172 on Oct 12, 2008

As a person with a kidney deficiency, I

Kentucky

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Nov 21, 2008

We really like this on.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3019988 on Mar 11, 2008

love them

Lundberg Rice Chips - Sesame & Seaweed Chip

Posted by Reviewer3278266 on Jun 18, 2008

I have tried 3 flavors of Lundberg rice chips - the Sesame & Seaweed, Nacho Cheese and Fiesta Lime. The Sesame & Seaweed are by far my favorite. I could use extra salt in my diet so the amount of salt is not a deterrent for me. The flavor is a zesty mix of salty and sweet.