Sylvia

Posted by Reviewer1718095 on Mar 29, 2008

Great lightly heated up in my toaster oven. Makes them crisp and crunchy. Top with a Vegan Sliced Meat, and Vegan Cheese, a little salad.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Jan 05, 2009

Wished I ordered more.

Great price for a great brand

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 28, 2009

The local stores that carry this brand often only have the plain flavors in stock, so being able to find the more exotic flavors here at a great price is a huge plus. I like to spread coconut oil on these as a butter substitute.

tasty and hunger-fighting

Posted by Reviewer2135035 on Aug 25, 2011

They are great, I will go on buying them again again. Only reason I gave four stars is that some of the pieces were destroyed when arrived (I have to admit they had a long journey to make). My 2-year old daughter loves them too. They are an easy snack for outside when nothing else is available...

Not the cardboard I was expecting

Posted by Reviewer2879251 on Aug 25, 2011

These were really crispy in the beginning but became stale quickly after opening. I used them to put coconut oil and also the Cacao Bliss on them as a snack! It was wonderful!

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Jun 25, 2008

They taste really good but arrived in pieces, some of them so smashed they were only crumbs. They need to be packaged with more padding.

Good, but brittle

Posted by 5361874621627280527 on Jul 04, 2016

Not too fond of the taste. It was a bit too salty for me, but this is just my opinion. It is also very brittle and small pieces tend to fall off even when you just take one out of the bag or want to spread some peanut butter on it. Overall, it was good to have, but just a bit too salty for my taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »