Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jul 15, 2011

These 'crackers' are incredibly yummy - crunchy and full of flavour, as well as healthy and fresh. Highly recommended!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Aug 05, 2011

I really enjoy these crackers. I mostly crumble them up and put on my salad. A few times I have put a spread on them like butter or nut butter. Also very good :-) An awesome alternative to grain crackers.

These taste amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1956860 on Dec 08, 2011

These are a little expensive but well worth it.

Crunchy & Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jun 23, 2013

These are very crunchy and tasty HEALTHY snacks! They're also fiber-y, so if you eat them with water, it makes you feel very filling. I'd describe the flavor as some kind of healthy "Italian" dish! These are really good for your body whether you're a vegan or not! ;)

An acquired taste.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

May taste better with a topping of some kind. They are quite solid. Certainly healthy! I initially gave only 3 stars, but that seems unfair, they are well-packaged, well-made, with good ingredients. Just because I don't care for them doesn't mean you shouldn't give them a try.

Fantastic :)

Posted by Reviewer1534314 on Dec 13, 2011

I LOVE these Crackers and I already bought more!

yum

Posted by Reviewer2497553 on Jan 02, 2012

my kid lives off these

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on May 22, 2012

These do taste "healthy" but I really like them! Like knowing they're organic and completely pure with no artificial crap like most snacks. Will definitely buy again!

great savoury snack

Posted by krystle on Jan 21, 2014

i liked it very much! good for when you want to snack on something a little salty and healthy

These are so good.

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

They taste like garden salad croutons but a bit more seed/ grain texture if that makes sense. I like the flavor. I ate three with my salad.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »