Wowwy!

Posted by juliaheis on May 23, 2011

Some time ago, I made some baked kale chips, which were delicious. Lydia's Herbs de Provence raw kale chips are as good as, if not better than mine! Very delicious! I also tried the Kaia Foods salt and vinegar kale chips, but did not care for them, as they had a little bit of a bitter flavor. These are exceptional, healthy snacks!

Super snack

Posted by Reviewer2331321 on Sep 18, 2011

These are so healthy, and super good. Tastes kind of like cheddar cheese. The other two varieties are spicey and tasty too, but these are my favorites.

Tastes a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 18, 2011

These taste a little bitter may be because of too much herbs and salt is on the higher side. All the Kale leaves are not in pieces, they are in powder form. I would have liked them in tact at least some of them. I think it has been dehydrated for too long. On the whole good effort but room for improvement. Kale and cashews go together very well not pumpkin and sunflower seeds in my opinion.

Great in soup or on salads

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Nov 21, 2011

I love these! The taste is nice and they're nicely seasoned. They add a little substance to a soup and dress up a salad. I recommend these if you like seasoning.

great raW MIX

Posted by Reviewer3192504 on Jan 21, 2012

nice on top everything! no need for cheese.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Jan 26, 2012

Really like these, like that they don't have any nutritional yeast in them like many kale crisps. Only problem was I ate them oh so quickly!

DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2431806 on Feb 13, 2012

DELICIOUS!

Love.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Mar 02, 2012

Undeniably delicious and addictive!

Kale krunchies

Posted by Reviewer1275606 on Mar 28, 2012

These are great! I love the light but tasty fresh flavor and knowing how good they are for my health too. I sprinkle them in salads, soup and scrambled eggs. Wonderful for making your "diet" food more tasty! I will certainly order them again.

Great product