Super snack

Posted by Reviewer2331321 on Sep 18, 2011

These are so healthy, and super good. Tastes kind of like cheddar cheese. The other two varieties are spicey and tasty too, but these are my favorites.

Wowwy!

Posted by juliaheis on May 23, 2011

Some time ago, I made some baked kale chips, which were delicious. Lydia's Herbs de Provence raw kale chips are as good as, if not better than mine! Very delicious! I also tried the Kaia Foods salt and vinegar kale chips, but did not care for them, as they had a little bit of a bitter flavor. These are exceptional, healthy snacks!

Tastes a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 18, 2011

These taste a little bitter may be because of too much herbs and salt is on the higher side. All the Kale leaves are not in pieces, they are in powder form. I would have liked them in tact at least some of them. I think it has been dehydrated for too long. On the whole good effort but room for improvement. Kale and cashews go together very well not pumpkin and sunflower seeds in my opinion.

Awesome goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 12, 2012

I never thought I would like these. I was pleasantly surprised. I go through multiple bags a week. I just can't get enough of these!

These are Awesome

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

First time to have kale and I love it. I'm drinking green juice and eating salads so I think my taste buds are loving green anything now. These have a wonderful Herbs de Provence flavor. They are slightly crunch and taste great on salad with very little added seasoning or lite oil.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Jan 26, 2012

Really like these, like that they don't have any nutritional yeast in them like many kale crisps. Only problem was I ate them oh so quickly!

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Nov 17, 2012

I always order these. Even those who aren't into health food will happily eat these.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer1671003 on Jun 28, 2012

So good!

Love.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Mar 02, 2012

Undeniably delicious and addictive!

Great product