Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Lydia's Organics, Kale Krunchies, Mega Green, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews
Reviews 2-star

Nutrition Facts Are Mislabeled

Posted by 5453657164468099412 on Dec 21, 2013

Reading the label on this site, I thought that this was a healthy snack alternative for my salt cravings. But upon receiving this purchase, there was a sticker on top of the label with entirely different information. Everything was tripled--except for the nutrients. Calories 50 --> Calories 150 Total Fat 3g --> Total Fat 10g Sat Fat .5g --> Sat Fat 1.5g Sodium 80mg --> Sodium 240mg Needless to say, I felt scammed because I wanted a healthy snack, not just overpriced junk food, which is what these kale krunchies are. Next time I'll save money and just make a banana spinach kale shake. It's not bad in regards to flavor, so I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 star for the false advertising on iHerb. However, if you do purchase this product, you'll need to be very careful with your portions so that you don't end up eating all 30g of fat in one sitting! I would not recommend this for people who are trying to find healthier substitutes for former cravings. Popcorn with kale powder and sea salt is still the best alternative that I've found for salty cravings. And it's a lot cheaper than these krunchies!

Aww..

Posted by 5687966781460552256 on May 09, 2014

Never ever again! You must really love this specific taste to order it! I have the whole pack just standing, I don't really think I will ever eat it. A very strong specific taste. I didn't like

Weird taste

Posted by Reviewer3016612 on May 20, 2014

It doesn't taste like the kale chips that I made. It's hard to find fresh kale in my country so I thought of buying this to give it a try. But the taste is quite weird? First and last time buying.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1671003 on Jun 28, 2012

funny after taste

Bitter after taste

Posted by lilacwine on Oct 26, 2013

It was a healthy snack for sure, but I just didn't enjoy the bitter after taste :/