Best kale chips I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Feb 19, 2012

These are really good. You feel like you're eating a naughty snack and then you realise.....it's just kale! Awesome! They're very fragile though. I'm in Australia and by the time they arrive here, about half the pack has become powdered kale! Oh well, nothing I can do about that.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1548043 on Feb 09, 2012

It's hard to find kale chips that aren't bloating with agave sirup or nut "cheese". I like them as plain as possible - a little salt and lemon for flavor, and you've got the incredible taste! I have to state here: although nutrition facts and ingredients on both packages (Herbs de Provence and Mega Green) are very similar (by looking at the label, you would think that the only difference is the last few ingredients - spirulina vs. Herbs de Provence), in reality Herbs de Provence version has tons of nut "cheese" spread over, and Mega Green looks (and tastes) very plain. I like it better this way.

Posted by Reviewer2354627 on May 02, 2012

I am very particular about what I eat, and I love these! I have compared them with many other brands of dehydrated kale (I live in Los Angeles where the product is quite popular). This product has SIGNIFICANTLY less fat than the other brands, and the taste is wonderful. :)

Love it!

Posted by Amalie on Apr 04, 2013

It's so delicious! And it tastes like chips!

Delicious & nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

Tasted great and quite nutritious. I wish these were available on the English high street.

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3001635 on Jun 22, 2012

those kale chips are some of the best ones out there! they are not too nutty and so delicous! one of my favourite kind!

Original

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Mar 28, 2012

These are quite original in taste and texture. While the taste is new and takes some getting used to, I found them to be a great topping for mashed potatoes.

OMG!

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

I LOVE THESE!! the more the better....

Taste like kale

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

I liked these krunchies. They taste like kale; the additional flavors are mild, though the cayenne builds in strength after you chew and swallow. I am new to these sorts of foods. They are very dry and must be consumed with water. I have no idea how they compare to other brands. These kale chips are supposed to be super easy to make at home with a food dehydrator. I bought a cheap food dehydrator used, and I just never get around to it making snacks. ... I am always looking for shelf stable foods and travel foods. These kale krunchies work for that. I can't imagine my kids eating them. I won't even try.

Awesome!