Delicious, but a little dry

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love these dehydrated crackers and have been eating them for years. They are fairly dry, though, and I tend to feel like they get stuck down my throat and have to drink lots of water. But that doesn't seem to stop me from buying them again and again!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2417723 on May 03, 2012

They are not crunchy as a wheat cracker so don't be surprised. I like them on their own, or with my non-dairy cream cheese spread. The box is small, but the crackers are dense and you only need one or two to satisfy a mid-afternoon or mid-morning snack.

Haven't tried these.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

Bought these for someone. Bought because I really like the Kale Krunchies. I tried another flavour crackers and I'll say they're an acquired taste.They are quite solid. May taste better with a topping of some kind. Certainly healthy! I initially gave only 3 stars, but that seems unfair, they are well-packaged, well-made, with good ingredients. Just because I don't care for them doesn't mean you shouldn't give them a try.

Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Aug 30, 2011

Quite nice mild taste, mostly like almond and nori. I appreciate that the ingrediences are organic and sprouted, but these crackers are a bit too dry to my taste.