Lydia's Organics, Vanilla Crunch Cereal, 16 oz (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Like this a lot!

Posted by 5709143519605300030 on Mar 03, 2013

I really liked this cereal! I did add a couple drops of liquid stevia to the rice milk in my bowl and then it was perfect. I have found that coconut really isn't my favorite, so I'll be looking to see if this brand makes a cereal without the coconut. But I still really enjoyed this.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2802302 on Apr 22, 2013

Love this cereal! No nasty additives & tastes delicious :)

Pleasant

Posted by Scottishdave From Great Britain on Aug 08, 2011

Pleasant tasting super healthy cereal. I hope more companies can follow Lydia's example and provie people with sprouted seeds and grain cereals.

WAY too many raisins

Posted by zoeblessing From California on Jan 31, 2012

There are so many raisins in this cereal, it's all I can taste! And because they get so hard in cold milk, I end up sitting here chewing like a cow. I paid 8.50 for cereal, not a bag of raisins. I do like the coconut, but I don't detect the vanilla that's supposed to be in there. They should call it coconut raisin crunch.

A pretty good choice

Posted by southerninlaw From Australia on Feb 01, 2012

This cereal is lovely and crunchy though it doesn't have as much vanilla flavour as you would expect from a "Vanilla Crunch" cereal, instead it has a strong coconut flavour. I'd much prefer it without the sunflower seeds as they are another overwhelming flavour that isn't so pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »