July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MLO Natural, Vegetable Protein Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Perfect perfect perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

Goodness!!! It is so delicious with pure skimmed milk with no other additives or sweeteners. I am drinking it after my workouts like kind of soy milk from the store. I would try other protein powders here, of course, but I think that this will be one of my favorites and I will go back to it again and again. It is so good that one must add even 16 oz. of milk to it. After sweat and workout it is perfect to drink such amount of liquid with protein. I am so glad that it comes with veggies cause I don't like whey proteins or other animal based proteins. My man is drinking them because they have more strength. I believe that women could go with veggies :)