HELPED ME

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jul 10, 2012

TO GET BACK TO BEING MYSELF AFTER HAVING A STROKE, ALONG WITH ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 600 MGS. I TAKE BOTH OF THESE NIGHTLY, AT ONE TIME I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ANYTHING FOR ME SO I STOPPED TAKING THEM, BUT I DISCOVERED I WAS VERY MUDDLED IN MY THINKING WITHOUT THEM. SO HERE I AM TAKING BOTH NIGHTLY WITHOUT FAIL.

Hightly pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research showing that Acetyl L-Carnitine taken along with NAC, R-Lipoic Acid (prefer Dr. Best), B-Complex, CoQ10 (the Ubiquinol form), and Magnesium improves cell mitochondria performance and rejuvenation. What I learned from the research that it was especially promising for cancer patients.

Fantastic

Posted by 4815324072168064439 on May 27, 2015

My focus and memory have increased since taking these, one every morning. I now haven't taken a day off work for weeks! I love it! and if I miss a day I don't notice it, it must last in the system for a bit. Recommend it!

pcos

Posted by 4747920660373135180 on Sep 02, 2015

Used it for pcos and fertility great stuff

amazing product, helps to lost weight

Posted by Tequilla on Apr 10, 2016

Will buy again and again. Total lost weight - 5 kilos. Per 3 months.

Great for fat burning

Posted by 4921618996563508066 on May 31, 2016

This product works great for burning stubborn fat, I have been taking 1 cap daily and I will increase it to 2 caps, I lost 5 cm in my arm and 10 cm in my waist line without exercising and in 30 days. Totally recommended!

Focus and energy! But high temperature experienced

Posted by 5407662884087653304 on Jul 05, 2016

Noticed a lot more focus - this gives me a clear head, feel like I'm way sharper at work too. However I think at the beginning it also might've caused an increase in body temperature for whatever reason I always felt like I was having hot flashes. Those effects are gone after a week or two.

Great

Posted by ScratchZ on Jan 01, 2016

Best price and good result.

wow-good

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jun 02, 2015

It is very good for energy, feeding the mitochondria of the cells-supplying the energy. And it protects the lining of the brain cells, therefore enhancing brain function. Very good product.

Slimmer, Refreshing, focus, your spurs the hour of work.

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Aug 25, 2016

wonderful product The words are needless. One of the best Products I test. reduces and what difficult fat.