Best value

Posted by Reviewer2677508 on Nov 25, 2013

When ever I order supplements, I always do my calculations to see which brand gives the most active ingredient per $ spent, and this is it (at least in Oct prices). Does it work? Who knows. Unlike the 7-keto, there's no noticeable body feeling, and I certainly haven't lost any fat. Mind you, I only take 1 pill per day, which is lower than the suggested dose for fat loss. There is some worry about recent research which linked L-carnitine to heart atacks...

Great

Posted by ScratchZ on Jan 01, 2016

Best price and good result.

Focus and energy! But high temperature experienced

Posted by 5407662884087653304 on Jul 05, 2016

Noticed a lot more focus - this gives me a clear head, feel like I'm way sharper at work too. However I think at the beginning it also might've caused an increase in body temperature for whatever reason I always felt like I was having hot flashes. Those effects are gone after a week or two.

Good

Posted by 5322827861668119608 on Jun 20, 2014

I am happy With this product, kind on my stomach and i feel more positive in my mind :)Been using for a couple years

ESTA BIEN

Posted by 5545418279551955489 on Jan 01, 2015

Cuando lo tomaba me encontraba con la mente mas despierta y tenia mas energía pero alguna vez me dio dolor de cabeza.

wow-good

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jun 02, 2015

It is very good for energy, feeding the mitochondria of the cells-supplying the energy. And it protects the lining of the brain cells, therefore enhancing brain function. Very good product.

No effect

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

It made no difference mentally or physically at 1 cap per day. I also tried it at 2 per day and still felt no noticeable benefits and I work out 6 days a week. Just wasted my time and money.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on May 14, 2016

MRM and iherb have the best price for this product. I notice a boost in energy and focus when I take this, and it's vegan.

Slimmer, Refreshing, focus, your spurs the hour of work.

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Aug 25, 2016

wonderful product The words are needless. One of the best Products I test. reduces and what difficult fat.

fat loss

Posted by 4931588623794193025 on Nov 26, 2014

Great help with lifting energy for workouts