Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Nov 22, 2011

I usually love everything that tastes sweet, but this is way too sweet.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 06, 2009

Expensive, but by far the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. An absolute treat.

Good quality product but not perfect

Posted by Reviewer1934876 on Sep 16, 2010

This egg protein is the most absorbable formula for human body that's why I ordered it. Its taste average and would be better with less stevia. The soluability of the product is not perfect but still tolerable.

Kind of sweet .

Posted by Reviewer2883720 on Aug 14, 2010

It is not bad, just a bit too sweet.

Too Sweet for me.. Contains STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer1027106 on Sep 11, 2010

I didn't realize this product contained Stevia. Although it is a sweetener, it's just too sweet for someone who is very keen on avoiding sweet products. I wish someone could recommend one that is sugar Free and No Sweeteners added. Despite this, others may like it...

non soy non gluten

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Sep 01, 2014

for an egg white protein powder its ok but VERY SWEET

Allergic to this

Posted by GZeolla on Nov 23, 2014

I am allergic to this MRM Egg White Protein. That is strange as I am not allergic to eggs, as long as they are from chickens that have not received hormones or antibiotics, but that is what the label says is the case with this product. I am also allergic to many artificial ingredients, but the label says this product is all natural. This product has a very strong vanilla taste and smell, almost to the point of being sickening. Maybe that is why it bothered me, but I’m not allergic to other vanilla products. So I’m not sure why I am allergic to this product, unless the label has inaccurate info.

Tastes like chemicals

Posted by 4870693557055850000 on Nov 06, 2013

I've had other vanilla egg white protein powders and this was by far the most chemically/nasty tasting.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1821964 on Sep 06, 2013

Is it tasty? MMMMM. yes.

Excellent.

Posted by vaggos on Jan 28, 2012

Really good absorption, no bloating!Tastes better than i expected and smells really good too.I used it after my workout and after 30 min i wanted to eat again!I like the fact that it has no artificial sweeteners or sugar.Stevia rules! It mixes very well with water.I haven't tried it with anything else thought.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »