Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 06, 2009

Expensive, but by far the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. An absolute treat.

Good quality product but not perfect

Posted by Reviewer1934876 on Sep 16, 2010

This egg protein is the most absorbable formula for human body that's why I ordered it. Its taste average and would be better with less stevia. The soluability of the product is not perfect but still tolerable.

Kind of sweet .

Posted by Reviewer2883720 on Aug 14, 2010

It is not bad, just a bit too sweet.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Nov 22, 2011

I usually love everything that tastes sweet, but this is way too sweet.

Allergic to this

Posted by GZeolla on Nov 23, 2014

I am allergic to this MRM Egg White Protein. That is strange as I am not allergic to eggs, as long as they are from chickens that have not received hormones or antibiotics, but that is what the label says is the case with this product. I am also allergic to many artificial ingredients, but the label says this product is all natural. This product has a very strong vanilla taste and smell, almost to the point of being sickening. Maybe that is why it bothered me, but I’m not allergic to other vanilla products. So I’m not sure why I am allergic to this product, unless the label has inaccurate info.

Excellent.

Posted by vaggos on Jan 28, 2012

Really good absorption, no bloating!Tastes better than i expected and smells really good too.I used it after my workout and after 30 min i wanted to eat again!I like the fact that it has no artificial sweeteners or sugar.Stevia rules! It mixes very well with water.I haven't tried it with anything else thought.

Flavor, go power, and full belly

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Mar 19, 2012

This stuff rocks! I have to say it's much easier to digest than any other protein powder I've tried. And i like the flavor a lot.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1821964 on Sep 06, 2013

Is it tasty? MMMMM. yes.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2695237 on Nov 06, 2010

Whey and soy protein shakes do not work for me. The egg white does and this variety has been the best I have tried.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2201446 on May 29, 2011

It's very edible. I kinda fond of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »