MRM, BCAA+G, Lemonade Flavor, 0.396 lbs (180 g)

Very hard to mix with any liquid

Posted by Reviewer1768010 on Dec 13, 2009

This product is very hard to mix with any liquid. I using it shaking in a blender with another suplements. Nevertheless it´s a good product. Since I began to use it I noted the catabolism reduced, my muscles are hardness and a I´m having a fast recovery from the exercises. I´m using it with the Irontek Glutamine.

Great combo

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on May 21, 2010

Great tasting and great combination, BCAA & Glutamine. I just take the powder and drink water behind it.

mixes well

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Sep 27, 2011

the nasty taste of bcaa is well covered up, and it mixes well. just let it sit for a few minutes and shake well.

Good for those on a budget.

Posted by Reviewer2441560 on Jun 11, 2010

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed a nice decrease in my recovery time so I will continue to use it. I would not suggest trying to mix it, I just put some in my mouth and chase it with Gatorade (water does not do a good enough job covering up the bitter flavor)So while I have heard other products taste a lot better they are also a lot more expensive. This product suits my physical and financial needs.

Taste is very slight, not too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 16, 2013

This has a better ingredients list and a more natural flavour than other brands, but it barely has any lemon flavour. It also doesn't seem to curb my hunger as much as other brands of BCAAs (even as compared to the tablets). I have no idea why that is, but I often take BCAAs when I am very hungry but need to work out first.