Great natural post-workout drink

Posted by 5093031683158961138 on Mar 12, 2014

This is a fantastic 'during' and 'post' workout product. Have used several other types, but all have contained artificial sweetners, causing taste to be 'too sweet' for my taste, and this one tastes great (Watermelon). I'm about to order my 2nd round. I wholeheartedly recommend this product for anyone weight training.

great bcaa produt

Posted by Reviewer2323098 on Aug 23, 2011

Has a nice and mild watermelon taste, and dissolves well. Has no artificial sweetners. Im using this pre and during workout. Price is also nice, I will be purchasing more of this.

Excellent Post Workout!

Posted by Reviewer1576605 on Jan 27, 2012

I've never been adept at using BCAA. Considered whey+maltodextrin enough to post workout. I decided to try this because I am resuming workouts after deserved vacation. The results were very good for two weeks of training, mainly in the interval between sets. Greatly reduces fatigue and helps a lot to perform slowly movements. I drink during training. Coupled with the pre-workout All Natural Driven, also of MRM, I am back to lifting the same weight after one month stopped (4x10 80kg bench press, as an example). Excellent combo!

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1769725 on Oct 28, 2011

nice product, smell like gum )

excellent

Posted by 4685438797000496625 on Jul 29, 2014

High quality value price

Good

Posted by Reviewer1801475 on Feb 08, 2012

A good formula, but it isn´t "very soluble", at least not as good as Xtend, but it is cheaper!

Working well, tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer1845686 on Nov 19, 2013

...

OK

Posted by Reviewer1304880 on May 06, 2014

Note the best recovery drink I've tried in terms of taste and effectiveness but does help a little.