Biotin 5mg

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012

Taking this product for a week and noticed that biotin reduces my hair loss. It also increases my nail strength. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The wrong with this item is the size of capsules. It contains 400-500mg rice flour. Four stars from me.

Not too bad

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.

Works for me!

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Oct 12, 2015

I have been using this for a month or two now, and it's working really well so far! Strange as it may seem, I started seeing effects as soon as 3 weeks of use. I only take a capsule every other day, because I think 5000mg daily might be too much for me. I used to have extremely thick hair when I was younger, and my hair has been thinning a bit over the years. The hair on my head definitely became thicker and stronger! The old 'heavy' feeling when I'm washing my hair and tipping my head back has returned! I have to mention that hair EVERYWHERE on your body might get thicker and grow more quickly, as it has been the case for me. However, I don't feel that the hair on my head has been growing more quickly- part of the reason I started taking this biotin was to grow out my current hairstyle quickly, because I want my hair long again. The only 'con' about the supplement is that I have not observed any significant effects on my nails. They may be a bit glossier and perhaps less brittle, but they are not growing more rapidly as some users of biotin have observed. Check for any negative effects on your skin too, since there have been cases of acne breakouts in some people, especially with this kind of dose. I have not experienced this myself. All in all, I like MRM Biotin 5mg and I will continue taking it!

Helps Nails

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Mar 19, 2011

Good quality, needed the higher dosage in one convenient capsule form. Easy to swallow and have no problems in digestive system or skin breakouts. Should last 1 1/2 to 2 months depending on how many I take a day. Hoping it helps hair growth eventually since I did the "Big Chop".

would buy again

Posted by 4863739635501647764 on May 22, 2012

I`ve been taking these caps for about a month only, but what I realized is that my skin`s getting better and nails also. No visible effect for my hair, however I expect it will be when I finish 3 month course.

biotin

Posted by Reviewer1287225 on Jan 30, 2011

nice and easy to swallow capsules...hard to tell whether it works......

Mijaka

Posted by Reviewer1891887 on Apr 27, 2011

Good

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2332405 on Sep 29, 2011

Keeps my hair and nails growing fast. Wont irritate stomach.