MRM, Biotin, 5 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Jerry - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2876946 on Aug 21, 2011

Very happy with the purchase and extremely fast delivery. Use it for my hair and it works well. I recommended it to my nephew who at the age of 29 started losing his hair. Biotin of this potency (5 mg) seems to stop it in its tracks.

Really works

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

Great with your skin too. It gets cleanier, softer. Happy to buy this supplement - helps to regain the shine of the hair.

Great product and reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Dec 24, 2014

I started taking this supplement to help my hair grown back faster and it does the job. It's not a twice as fast, but it is definitely is faster. Where I used to grow 1/2" per month, now I grow about 3/4" per month. I'm very pleased with that.

Great!

Posted by 4840833702176518069 on Jan 13, 2015

I have been using this for only three weeks now, haven't noticed any changes in my hair growth, but my nails are less fragile and stopped chipping and peeling. I was a bit scared that using biotin might make my skin brake out (even though I have normal/dry skin I have read that it is possible), but nothing like that has happened. Will definitely purchase again!

Not too bad

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.