July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, Bone Maximizer II, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer3308854 on Nov 29, 2007

Big bang for your buck with this product. This is a high quality bone/joint product that contains nutrients that most products in it's class fail to possess.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1850287 on Mar 05, 2008

Excellent - really does build bone density. Have taken it for some time with excellent results.

bone health

Posted by Reviewer2834582 on May 29, 2008

very pleased with the product. It has all the needed ingredients to stimulate bone health.

MRM, Bone Maximizer II

Posted by Reviewer3027634 on Jul 16, 2008

My son broke both his ulnar and radius bones in his right arm, about an inch and a half from his wrist in 2005. He was 7 1/2 years old. After 2 months, the doctors said that they thought my son would be wearing a splint. My son was cast free and splint free! He had his right arm back! I gave my son this product, 6 pills a day around a week after the accident. I saw my son's X-rays. Every time, more and more bone knitted around his fractures. Now, I give my son the bone grow just for maintenance, or if he sprains his ankle or something. I take it too to get rid of my Charlie Horse fast!

Good procuct - Good price

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Jan 27, 2009

I have bad bones and this is the product recommended by my Doctor. IHerbs is easy to use and has fast delivery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »