MRM, Bone Maximizer III, 150 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Bones.

Posted by Reviewer2124754 on Mar 25, 2009

Big clear capsules. You can see what is in them. Good tinted container so will not go soft in sunlight. Good after an injury. A big strong kiwi now.

Good for Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 29, 2009

Has everything you need to help fight osteopenia. The dose, 3 capsules per day are easy to swallow. I do add more calcium as this only has 1000 mg /day but this is the best thing i've found where i don't have to take a million pills.

MRM

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Dec 26, 2009

It seems to be effective. How does one know, however. A dietitian told me it works well. I don't have osteoporosis at 70.

MRM Bone Maximizer

Posted by Reviewer2653212 on Nov 25, 2010

So far, I think it's been great. I've only taken it for a few days. Then I got ill with an infection and started on antibiotics. So, I stopped taking the bone maximizer until I got better. It's been 15 days since I got sick. So, now I'm taking them again. I do hope to have good results. I'm just so worried about constipation, though. Adelina

Recommended by my Doctor

Posted by Reviewer1792923 on Sep 18, 2011

I noticed that I'm feel better since I started to take this item. I will have a blood test next week and will see how well it is working.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »