Osteopenia gone!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Feb 26, 2015

Taking this with strontium 680mg and 5-10 Dates & 2400IU's of Vit D3 daily changed my bones for good! Have searched high and low for this product with all the right combinations and type of Calcium and K and Magn check bottle and only 3 capsules daily. Absorbs well and thrilled with the capsules never got results like this with tablets. I'm married to a scientist and we have checked these out carefully. These will give you results if you add the other things mentioned above. The Boron in the dates work much better than the boron in the supplements. This is a long term study done by Harvard. Much less bone and joint pain as well. I really suffered for many years with this. It will take at least a year to 2 years for your bones to change, so don't give up. There is no fast way. But you should start to feel less pain in about 6 mo's. Best product and price! Best of luck to you all.

Pentru densitatea oaselor.

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jan 13, 2015

Contine vitamina K2 responsabila pentu integritate si densitatea aoaselor.

pills

Posted by margaritas on Dec 30, 2014

my husband has been taking this for about 6 months and on the first month he told me that this pills are helping him a lot. thank you

Super

Posted by Reviewer1128768 on Sep 05, 2012

Gut für meinen Magen.

Supports Bone Growth; Helped my Stress Fracture Heal

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I took this product, along with another bone building product, to recover from a stress fracture in one of my feet caused by too my running and lack of recovery time. I found this product to be of high quality. The type of calcium used in this product, MCHC, has been shown in research to be of more value in bone building and bone density than calcium carbonate or citrate. After several months of using this product and another bone building product, my stress fracture healed completely and I haven't had any problems since.

Superior part of bone maintenance

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Aug 02, 2012

I take two caps each day along with a diet that includes 8 oz yogurt derived from Brown Cow Yogurt and fresh fruits and veggies.

very big capsules but very effective

Posted by kirowang on Jul 02, 2012

3 of this really enough per day, You cant go wrong with it!

Helped to improve my bone density test

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 01, 2012

I use this product in conjunction with a couple of other supplements such as D3. I believe it was part of the reason my bone density test results improved.

Good formulation for bone health

Posted by Reviewer1599582 on Jan 23, 2012

I showed this product to my doctor and she said it was a good formulation for my bones.

Great find!

Posted by Reviewer2388311 on Aug 15, 2011

Been using this supplement for years, and love it. Easy on the stomach, too, unlike other calcium supplements I have tried. Have recommended it to many friends.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »