Good for Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 29, 2009

Has everything you need to help fight osteopenia. The dose, 3 capsules per day are easy to swallow. I do add more calcium as this only has 1000 mg /day but this is the best thing i've found where i don't have to take a million pills.

Great bone formula!

Posted by Reviewer2012251 on May 25, 2011

Comprehensive formula for the bones. I like that it takes fewer capsules to get a daily dose.

pills

Posted by margaritas on Dec 30, 2014

my husband has been taking this for about 6 months and on the first month he told me that this pills are helping him a lot. thank you

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jan 25, 2011

I hear growing new bone can be painful and lack of calcuim can cause various problems. I feel better physically and have noticed better alingment of joints at this time. I intend to continue with this product.

Helped to improve my bone density test

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 01, 2012

I use this product in conjunction with a couple of other supplements such as D3. I believe it was part of the reason my bone density test results improved.

Bone density

Posted by Reviewer2498676 on Apr 08, 2010

Since I do not drink milk I have found this an additional great way to add calcium & Vit D to my diet.

Good Product

Posted by healthyu on Dec 29, 2010

This formulation for bone health seems to be very good for my needs. This site offers a better price than my health food store.

good product; great price

Posted by Reviewer2607091 on Mar 05, 2009

I was amazed to find MRM, Bone MaxIII available (after being out of stock) at exactly half the price I paid for it ON SALE, at a local vitamin store. I am so glad I can count on you for this much needed supplement.

Good formulation for bone health

Posted by Reviewer1599582 on Jan 23, 2012

I showed this product to my doctor and she said it was a good formulation for my bones.

A miracle...

Posted by Reviewer1663797 on Mar 14, 2011

I've been buying this product now for over a year and it has worked miracles for my mother. She doesn't complain about aching bones and says her nails are stronger than they have ever been. I like that she only needs 2 capsules a day as opposed to 6 or more you find in other brands. I will not try anything else... :)