Good for Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 29, 2009

Has everything you need to help fight osteopenia. The dose, 3 capsules per day are easy to swallow. I do add more calcium as this only has 1000 mg /day but this is the best thing i've found where i don't have to take a million pills.

a complete bone complex

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I am at risk for osteoporosis but am satisfied that this combination of ingredients will meet my needs. I will continue to take it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1136452 on Mar 05, 2009

I was told this is one of the best calcium supplements (and the only one we should be taking-- MCHC formula calcium)there is. It's more expensive than the average person can afford at most places. Ordering from your company, we can definately afford it. Great product and great service.

good product; great price

Posted by Reviewer2607091 on Mar 05, 2009

I was amazed to find MRM, Bone MaxIII available (after being out of stock) at exactly half the price I paid for it ON SALE, at a local vitamin store. I am so glad I can count on you for this much needed supplement.

Good M.C.H. based bone support formula

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on May 02, 2009

Affordable price without quality compromise. Recommended for long terms use to support bone health.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2249595 on May 04, 2009

I got the product at a customer's request. She thinks it is great. I read the list of ingredients and believe it to be a very good formula. Thanks

Higher amount of calcium per capsule

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Mar 23, 2009

I had been using Jarrow's Bone Up, and it was giving me extreme gastointestinal distress. I decided to try MRM III and my system tolerates it better. I like taking fewer capsules, but it needs more vitamin D. Won't know about the success of the supplement(s) until my next dexa scan this summer.

MRM. High Potency Bone Maximizer, III 150

Posted by Reviewer3265768 on Jan 05, 2010

This calcium is absolutely the best. It is highly absorbable and all I take is three capsules a day. I get no leg cramps. My bones are solid at age 55yrs. Thank you MRM for this great product.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3186833 on Mar 19, 2010

We have only been ordering from your company for a few months but are very satisfied and tell our friends they should check you out. We like the savings on many of your products and how quickly they are shipped out.

Bone density

Posted by Reviewer2498676 on Apr 08, 2010

Since I do not drink milk I have found this an additional great way to add calcium & Vit D to my diet.