High Calcium content in small package!

Posted by Reviewer2669280 on May 12, 2010

The MRM High Potency Bone Maximizer III makes get the right type and amount of calcium very do-able. Three caps a day instead of the 4 to 6. And high quality ingredients that do the most for the bones.

Good for Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 29, 2009

Has everything you need to help fight osteopenia. The dose, 3 capsules per day are easy to swallow. I do add more calcium as this only has 1000 mg /day but this is the best thing i've found where i don't have to take a million pills.

a complete bone complex

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I am at risk for osteoporosis but am satisfied that this combination of ingredients will meet my needs. I will continue to take it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1136452 on Mar 05, 2009

I was told this is one of the best calcium supplements (and the only one we should be taking-- MCHC formula calcium)there is. It's more expensive than the average person can afford at most places. Ordering from your company, we can definately afford it. Great product and great service.

good product; great price

Posted by Reviewer2607091 on Mar 05, 2009

I was amazed to find MRM, Bone MaxIII available (after being out of stock) at exactly half the price I paid for it ON SALE, at a local vitamin store. I am so glad I can count on you for this much needed supplement.

Good M.C.H. based bone support formula

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on May 02, 2009

Affordable price without quality compromise. Recommended for long terms use to support bone health.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2249595 on May 04, 2009

I got the product at a customer's request. She thinks it is great. I read the list of ingredients and believe it to be a very good formula. Thanks

Good formula for bone density

Posted by Reviewer3254772 on Jul 23, 2010

I add strontium also at another time of day...not with calcium

MRM Bone Maximizer 111

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Oct 07, 2010

Similiar to Ultra Bone Up by Jarrow, less expensive! the main ingredient here is MCHC Calicium the kind your bones make and called Osteoblast in the cells, also has the K2 which does not let calcium suffocate in the cells Suma G Nathan Certified Registered Holistic Nutritionist Certified Chinese Herbologist Holistic Health Journalist

total satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2883477 on Nov 02, 2010

I purchase all my vitamins through iHerb Their prices can't be beat and they immediately Ship orders.