Good formula for bone density

Posted by Reviewer3254772 on Jul 23, 2010

I add strontium also at another time of day...not with calcium

MRM Bone Maximizer 111

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Oct 07, 2010

Similiar to Ultra Bone Up by Jarrow, less expensive! the main ingredient here is MCHC Calicium the kind your bones make and called Osteoblast in the cells, also has the K2 which does not let calcium suffocate in the cells Suma G Nathan Certified Registered Holistic Nutritionist Certified Chinese Herbologist Holistic Health Journalist

total satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2883477 on Nov 02, 2010

I purchase all my vitamins through iHerb Their prices can't be beat and they immediately Ship orders.

A miracle...

Posted by Reviewer1663797 on Mar 14, 2011

I've been buying this product now for over a year and it has worked miracles for my mother. She doesn't complain about aching bones and says her nails are stronger than they have ever been. I like that she only needs 2 capsules a day as opposed to 6 or more you find in other brands. I will not try anything else... :)

Good Product

Posted by healthyu on Dec 29, 2010

This formulation for bone health seems to be very good for my needs. This site offers a better price than my health food store.

MRM Bone Maximizer 3

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Jan 06, 2011

Been using this product awhile;it builds stronger bone structure than the other types of calcium.Also,like that it has Vit.D and Vit.K in it.

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jan 25, 2011

I hear growing new bone can be painful and lack of calcuim can cause various problems. I feel better physically and have noticed better alingment of joints at this time. I intend to continue with this product.

Great bone formula!

Posted by Reviewer2012251 on May 25, 2011

Comprehensive formula for the bones. I like that it takes fewer capsules to get a daily dose.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3146528 on Aug 14, 2011

I did a lot of research before choosing a bone health supplement once I realized I was coming up short on things I need despite a very healthy diet. This one looks pretty complete and I have had no issues taking it.

Good formulation for bone health

Posted by Reviewer1599582 on Jan 23, 2012

I showed this product to my doctor and she said it was a good formulation for my bones.