very big capsules but very effective

Posted by kirowang on Jul 02, 2012

3 of this really enough per day, You cant go wrong with it!

Superior part of bone maintenance

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Aug 02, 2012

I take two caps each day along with a diet that includes 8 oz yogurt derived from Brown Cow Yogurt and fresh fruits and veggies.

it Really Does Build Bone Density

Posted by 5390542153414248948 on Dec 03, 2016

I've been using MRM Bone Intensifier III for almost two years. I immediately noticed an improvement in my fingernails, which used to break a lot. They are strong and healthy now. I didn't know the connection, but my digestive tract immediately started functioning better. I still don't understand that connection but my 91-yr-old mom who is now taking this noticed it too. I just had my bone density scans a week ago and was notified by phone that my osteopenia has improved! I fully expected that news and I know the reason is the MRM Bone Intensifier III. I take 3 per day. I can't say enough good about this product. It works!

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3186833 on Mar 19, 2010

We have only been ordering from your company for a few months but are very satisfied and tell our friends they should check you out. We like the savings on many of your products and how quickly they are shipped out.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1128768 on Sep 05, 2012

Gut für meinen Magen.

pills

Posted by margaritas on Dec 30, 2014

my husband has been taking this for about 6 months and on the first month he told me that this pills are helping him a lot. thank you

Recommended by my Doctor

Posted by Reviewer1792923 on Sep 18, 2011

I noticed that I'm feel better since I started to take this item. I will have a blood test next week and will see how well it is working.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Aug 19, 2012

very good product, thank you iherb.

MRM

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Dec 26, 2009

It seems to be effective. How does one know, however. A dietitian told me it works well. I don't have osteoporosis at 70.

MRM Bone Maximizer

Posted by Reviewer2653212 on Nov 25, 2010

So far, I think it's been great. I've only taken it for a few days. Then I got ill with an infection and started on antibiotics. So, I stopped taking the bone maximizer until I got better. It's been 15 days since I got sick. So, now I'm taking them again. I do hope to have good results. I'm just so worried about constipation, though. Adelina