Seems to be working well

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Apr 20, 2009

Seems to have most if not all of the compounds needed to build bone. I like the Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite. Most recently I've been using calcium carbonate and citrate. If I don't take my calcium, I notice it in my finger nails within a few days, they get weak, translucent and break easily. Calcium supplements make them strong and opaque. This supplement seems to be making them even stronger. I'm hoping it correlates to stronger bones too. I'm happy with the product. If they're too big for you, open and put in a little applesauce. I like that you take only three a day. Iherb, as always has excellent price and service!

Good Bones.

Posted by Reviewer2124754 on Mar 25, 2009

Big clear capsules. You can see what is in them. Good tinted container so will not go soft in sunlight. Good after an injury. A big strong kiwi now.

Higher amount of calcium per capsule

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Mar 23, 2009

I had been using Jarrow's Bone Up, and it was giving me extreme gastointestinal distress. I decided to try MRM III and my system tolerates it better. I like taking fewer capsules, but it needs more vitamin D. Won't know about the success of the supplement(s) until my next dexa scan this summer.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2310167 on Mar 16, 2009

very reasonable ordering it from IHerb

good product; great price

Posted by Reviewer2607091 on Mar 05, 2009

I was amazed to find MRM, Bone MaxIII available (after being out of stock) at exactly half the price I paid for it ON SALE, at a local vitamin store. I am so glad I can count on you for this much needed supplement.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1136452 on Mar 05, 2009

I was told this is one of the best calcium supplements (and the only one we should be taking-- MCHC formula calcium)there is. It's more expensive than the average person can afford at most places. Ordering from your company, we can definately afford it. Great product and great service.