BEST CLA

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

I've used many CLA brands, but this one's is hands down the best for me. I can tell a difference when I'm not getting them at all, or I'm on one of the many left over bottles from other brands...My body gets toned up and looks leaner almost a week after I take these..Along with rigorous exercise, that is. Don't expect any CLA tablets to do anything for you if you don't combine them with exercise and healthy eating. Super product and can't beat the price either! Highly recommended.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2743864 on Aug 20, 2012

My wife took this one and she is very pleasant, she lost a lot on abdominal region and until now it didn't came back

Quick notable effects on your metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on May 25, 2012

I started using this product as prescribed, 4-6 capsules per day, 2 weeks ago and I instantly see that I sweat some more and seem to produce more heat, which probably is a sign of improved fat metabolism. I did not notice any side effects even though I have several food intolerances. This product is also well-priced.

Top Notch!

Posted by JacobSikais on Jul 22, 2011

I have used CLA without any extra exercise and found it to be a great tool in aiding weight loss as I was eating right... will be testing it with exercise now, and should have more conclusive results then :)

work's great!

Posted by Reviewer2665535 on Aug 17, 2011

if you follow a diet and exercise, you see results.. helps to burn extra fat that some times is hard to get rid of..

best price

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 16, 2011

keeps weight down and more toned - this is the best price for the mg amount and # of softgels - easy to swallow.

perfect cla

Posted by Reviewer3167324 on Apr 27, 2011

if i want to buy cla 180 softgels it could be 3-4 times this price. I am using cla more than 3 years MRM is perfect. Cla is very good for keeping weight and loose weight .

Not so sure, but it helps I think

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 17, 2012

Well, the premise is that when you take CLA, it keeps the fat tissues from storing up. I think that it helps. When I started taking this, I haven't went up the scales so bad that I can't get it down. Usually when I go back up 1 kg, it's a case of too-much-food-in-the-stomach. One phenomenal bathroom break and it's all gone, I'm back to my size. I've been improving since I took this. Before I can't keep up with my goal of losing 1kg per week, but with this I am gradually catching up with my goal.

best CLA!!!

Posted by Reviewer2307690 on Apr 21, 2011

best CLA!!!

CLA very good!

Posted by Reviewer2770839 on Jan 15, 2012

The best CLA good results!