BEST CLA

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

I've used many CLA brands, but this one's is hands down the best for me. I can tell a difference when I'm not getting them at all, or I'm on one of the many left over bottles from other brands...My body gets toned up and looks leaner almost a week after I take these..Along with rigorous exercise, that is. Don't expect any CLA tablets to do anything for you if you don't combine them with exercise and healthy eating. Super product and can't beat the price either! Highly recommended.

Gelatine derived from Pork

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on May 24, 2011

I returned the product to iherb, when I found out that the gelatin was from pork. It would have been a great product i believe. As a single softgel contained 1000mg (80% active CLA) which means you only need to pop one a day! Also it's value for money for a bottle of 180 caps. It's a pity thou, the CLA was from saff flower seeds. It would have been great if the gelatin were derived from fish/seaweed (if possible)

Quick notable effects on your metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on May 25, 2012

I started using this product as prescribed, 4-6 capsules per day, 2 weeks ago and I instantly see that I sweat some more and seem to produce more heat, which probably is a sign of improved fat metabolism. I did not notice any side effects even though I have several food intolerances. This product is also well-priced.

Top Notch!

Posted by JacobSikais on Jul 22, 2011

I have used CLA without any extra exercise and found it to be a great tool in aiding weight loss as I was eating right... will be testing it with exercise now, and should have more conclusive results then :)

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2743864 on Aug 20, 2012

My wife took this one and she is very pleasant, she lost a lot on abdominal region and until now it didn't came back

work's great!

Posted by Reviewer2665535 on Aug 17, 2011

if you follow a diet and exercise, you see results.. helps to burn extra fat that some times is hard to get rid of..

best price

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 16, 2011

keeps weight down and more toned - this is the best price for the mg amount and # of softgels - easy to swallow.

perfect cla

Posted by Reviewer3167324 on Apr 27, 2011

if i want to buy cla 180 softgels it could be 3-4 times this price. I am using cla more than 3 years MRM is perfect. Cla is very good for keeping weight and loose weight .

Not sure

Posted by 4853475420111188441 on Sep 12, 2013

I work out and eat right. I'm already fit so I haven't gained. It's maintaining my normal weight so I consider it great so far. Too early to tell. However, if you're obese and don't change your eating habits and you don't do a minimum 1 hour of cardio then don't expect this to be a wonder drug!

Fishy aftertaste

Posted by 5128099933542249042 on Jul 22, 2014

This product works but the fishy aftertaste is unbearable. Everytime i pop these pills, just 10 mins later i'll be burping up that fishy smell!