Perfect Balanced way to get your Cal/Mag daily dosage - in a tasty beverage like taste!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this product is my favorive way to get my Calcium & Magnesium besides a balanced meals which i find it hard to get to the minimum daily requirements.the dosages of most minerals are right on spot as far as i understand it with maybe the only downside of this product and this is the lack of the trace mineral Boron for a better absorption of Calcium.its taste reminds me of some fruit yogurt i loved when i was a kid.it is recommended to take Cal/Mag before bedtime & with B-complex,i only do the bedtime part as B-complex makes me too alert for this hours.i usually take 1 TBSP with a small piece of dried pineapple for even better taste and the Bromelain helps absorption somewhat.the rest of the daily CAL/Mag Needs i try to get from Poppy seeds,Moringa,Melcao and sesame seeds as they are all loaded with it. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Delicious and Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer3240743 on Sep 07, 2008

I enjoy getting my Cal-Mag in this form. I add it to my OJ in the AM; it tastes wonderful...

Easy to take

Posted by 5413975984364634037 on Feb 26, 2015

This flavor is better than strawberry, but I am glad I tried them both. Showed this to my doctor and he approved. So easy to take, too.

Flavor is ok

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 06, 2009

The product is a bit chalky but it does taste ok. I take it with a glass of water to remove the chalk after taste but other than that it is a good product. I take it because I am lactose intolerate so calcium from diary products is out of the questions.

Distastful after taste

Posted by Reviewer1836270 on Nov 22, 2010

This supplement does leave a thick and distasteful after taste on my tough, so I try to take this after I have had food and drink water/juice to wash out my mouth. I'll even mix the supplement with other liquids, so that it is easy to consume.

the taste is blech

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jul 27, 2012

but it's edible. Also, it's nice that it doesn't need refrigeration, as my fridge is over crowded and I might not see it easily in there

Nice taste. Don't know if it really works.

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Oct 28, 2013

Absorbs with no problem.

taste like kids medicine

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Apr 06, 2014

if u hate those kids tasting flavor, then don't get this one. It is easier for people that don't like to swallow pills

Good product-good price

Posted by Reviewer2461246 on Dec 06, 2008

Better way to get calcium than tablets.

I appreciate taking this product because it is liquid

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 07, 2008

My kids don't like the favor. It does have a weird taste but I appreciate the fact that we are getting these important minerals that we need. I gave it a 4 because it is good for you but it could improve on the flavor. Other than the flavor, we love this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »