New To iHerb?

MRM, Cardio Chelate With EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

None better

Posted by Reviewer1865575 on Aug 28, 2011

I have done three rounds of oral EDTA in the past. It works! MRM's brand is the most for the money especially here at iherb, and it's in a fine formulation. This is the one you want!

MRM Chelate with EDTA

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 15, 2010

I've been alternating this product with the Jarrow chelation product for the past couple months and I feel they are both good. I've noticed unusual smells both in my urine and bowel movements which leads me to believe the products are clearing out toxic materials and metals. I have been feeling somewhat better and the product also muscle tests very well for me. My husband and I both feel this is a good product and will continue to take it for at least several months longer.

I can tell you what I know now. Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 03, 2008

Updating my original review. I feel much better now that I have been taking this. Don't know what it is, but feel much better than when I was on the Life Enhancement chelation. This is good stuff.

Happy Heart

Posted by Reviewer1560953 on Mar 22, 2011

I've been using this product for over 10 years, and my heart is very happy. This product was recommended to me by an R.N. and I have been using it ever since.

MRM, Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jul 02, 2008

using it to clean out heavy metals..so far it feels like it's working! I eat alot of fish!