Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

MRM, Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 31, 2011

Due to a mistake I made (I took too much chromium - 5/500mcg's Brkfst and Supper - for probably at least ten years) I developed heart problems when my alternative MD had me kick down the chromium to the right levels. I was fortunate to be sent to MRM EDTA (instead of an emergency room) and read what the MD from Australia said - and yes it does work. Yes I went high on amount but for brief period of time to get out of danger but am doing much better with this and the krill oil will be back to normal soon. Have kicked up exercise, water, using Slim Tea (sold at I Herb), EDTA and krill oil and today my blood pressure readings were normal until I forgot to take the afternoon krill oil and then they were higher but just border line high. But I am close to normal thank God and for you I Herb and all the fine supplements you sell!(Make sure and take on empty stomach and keep all minerals away from the EDTA including potassium, etc.)

MRM, Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jul 02, 2008

using it to clean out heavy metals..so far it feels like it's working! I eat alot of fish!

I can tell you what I know now. Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 03, 2008

Updating my original review. I feel much better now that I have been taking this. Don't know what it is, but feel much better than when I was on the Life Enhancement chelation. This is good stuff.

MRM Chelate with EDTA

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 15, 2010

I've been alternating this product with the Jarrow chelation product for the past couple months and I feel they are both good. I've noticed unusual smells both in my urine and bowel movements which leads me to believe the products are clearing out toxic materials and metals. I have been feeling somewhat better and the product also muscle tests very well for me. My husband and I both feel this is a good product and will continue to take it for at least several months longer.

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Oct 11, 2007

I have been prescibing oral chelation medicine for over 5 years now , this product has helped many of my patients get over cardiovascular diseases --angina etc --it saves many people from open heart surgery.