Happy Ozzie

Posted by 4992384074202047364 on Mar 07, 2014

I had a free and easy experience with my first dealings with iherb. I ordered the product and it was on my doorstep within 4 days, all the way to Australia, plus it was the cheapest product of it's kind I could find on line. I have been taking the product for a few weeks now and feel absolutely marvellous. I have so much energy and feel so well. I will definitely be dealing with iherb in the future.

This product helps tremendously

Posted by Reviewer2350922 on Sep 24, 2016

Am using it to fix my inflamation problems. It is helping greatlyand is improving my blood.

WONDERFUL!!!!!

Posted by 4700116325430902902 on Nov 14, 2016

I can't say enough about this formula but I suggest u should try it and testify.. This might be the missing thing about all ur health problems. This supplement will clear all the rusts in ur system and you become much Stronger. Am a happy customer. Iherb has the best service ever.

Efficace pour une chelation légere

Posted by 5097389988189504627 on Dec 07, 2016

Je l'utilise pour une désintoxications des métaux lourd, normalement je prend de l'EDTA pur mais à force d'en faire des cures j'ai les reins et le foie fatigué comme je prend aussi d'autres produits comme le MSM, la chlorela, vitamine (c-b..). Par contre je ne peut pas en prendre 3 par jours, sinon grosse fatigue foie-rein, j'en prend un de temps en temps.

Good~

Posted by Reviewer2827071 on Dec 23, 2010

First, I felt heart became comfortable. But the effect became weak as time goes.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

eye will be sampling all brands of edta... the latest chelated product to do wonders for clearing the glue and plaque from the bod... eye actually DO notice a difference and can tell it is working (kind of private as it involves substances leaving the body, so eye'll spare you the details)... suffice it to say, eye have made this a part of my daily health routine

Great For Heart / Cardio Health

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on Aug 08, 2008

Strengthen yor circulatory system with these chelates from MRM. In my Top 5 for cardio health.

L Welter

Posted by Reviewer1995469 on Dec 25, 2007

I've been using this product for a couple of years. Have no comparison to any other brand of cardio chelate. Am satisfied. Would like to purchase more at a lower price than my last purchase. Would also rate product between very high end of 3 stars to 4 stars.

Resting Heart Beat down 10 bps

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Dec 23, 2008

I am 67 years old. Since taking this product over 2 months, my resting heart beat has gone from 85 down to 75. Just measured it and right now as I type it is 68 bps. One of those products that I will always take.

Cardio Chelate

Posted by Reviewer1249036 on Oct 31, 2007

Will rate in three months. This is a new product for me. However, I chose it over others because it has the highest concentration of EDTA.