MRM Cardio Chelate with EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2128970 on Mar 05, 2010

I am very pleased with the product. I will know more after I have my lipid blood work done from the Cardiologist. He put me on a statin drug, of which I cannot take and believe this Cardio Chelate is helping me. I am careful at what I eat also, and do exercise.

Good~

Posted by Reviewer2827071 on Dec 23, 2010

First, I felt heart became comfortable. But the effect became weak as time goes.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

eye will be sampling all brands of edta... the latest chelated product to do wonders for clearing the glue and plaque from the bod... eye actually DO notice a difference and can tell it is working (kind of private as it involves substances leaving the body, so eye'll spare you the details)... suffice it to say, eye have made this a part of my daily health routine

Great For Heart / Cardio Health

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on Aug 08, 2008

Strengthen yor circulatory system with these chelates from MRM. In my Top 5 for cardio health.

L Welter

Posted by Reviewer1995469 on Dec 25, 2007

I've been using this product for a couple of years. Have no comparison to any other brand of cardio chelate. Am satisfied. Would like to purchase more at a lower price than my last purchase. Would also rate product between very high end of 3 stars to 4 stars.

Resting Heart Beat down 10 bps

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Dec 23, 2008

I am 67 years old. Since taking this product over 2 months, my resting heart beat has gone from 85 down to 75. Just measured it and right now as I type it is 68 bps. One of those products that I will always take.

Cardio Chelate

Posted by Reviewer1249036 on Oct 31, 2007

Will rate in three months. This is a new product for me. However, I chose it over others because it has the highest concentration of EDTA.

Hope this works

Posted by Reviewer2403294 on Nov 18, 2007

My wife has been diagnosed with coronary artery disease. She has already had 1 stent installed. We are giving this a try to see what difference it might make. The jury is out for now, I will be back in a few months.

Super Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer1954382 on Aug 31, 2010

Excellent delivery and product, great price... I've ordered from iHerb several times.. and each time - very satisfied THANK YOU

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3260091 on Apr 06, 2012

I will be able to make a better review after having my lab tests, but so far so good...