July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, Cardio Chelate With EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

MRM Cardio Chelate with EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2128970 on Mar 05, 2010

I am very pleased with the product. I will know more after I have my lipid blood work done from the Cardiologist. He put me on a statin drug, of which I cannot take and believe this Cardio Chelate is helping me. I am careful at what I eat also, and do exercise.

MRM Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 veggie caps MRM-31011

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Feb 08, 2009

This is the next best thing to oral Chelation, clears the arteries, of muck, keeps the blood flow circulating and a real helper to disperse with toxic metals, that is always in our environment

Mailing

Posted by Reviewer2575226 on Jul 07, 2011

My product arrived within 5 days despite being advised it would take approximately 11 days. Excellent service.

MRM, Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jul 02, 2008

using it to clean out heavy metals..so far it feels like it's working! I eat alot of fish!

Jury is not out!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1542457 on Feb 05, 2012

There have been many positive results for a lot of people. However that might not be the case for me. My body does not feel like anything positive has developed. I'm having a heart scan in May to see if there are any substantial improvements after 2 years. This Therapy might just not work for me but other people it might. Using non prescription medication is basically a hit or miss. If not then I will move on to something else. Of which I have some better ideas.