MRM, Cardio Chelate With EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

Jury is not out!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1542457 on Feb 05, 2012

There have been many positive results for a lot of people. However that might not be the case for me. My body does not feel like anything positive has developed. I'm having a heart scan in May to see if there are any substantial improvements after 2 years. This Therapy might just not work for me but other people it might. Using non prescription medication is basically a hit or miss. If not then I will move on to something else. Of which I have some better ideas.

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Oct 11, 2007

I have been prescibing oral chelation medicine for over 5 years now , this product has helped many of my patients get over cardiovascular diseases --angina etc --it saves many people from open heart surgery.

Mailing

Posted by Reviewer2575226 on Jul 07, 2011

My product arrived within 5 days despite being advised it would take approximately 11 days. Excellent service.

MRM Cardio Chelate with EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2128970 on Mar 05, 2010

I am very pleased with the product. I will know more after I have my lipid blood work done from the Cardiologist. He put me on a statin drug, of which I cannot take and believe this Cardio Chelate is helping me. I am careful at what I eat also, and do exercise.

MRM Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 veggie caps MRM-31011

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Feb 08, 2009

This is the next best thing to oral Chelation, clears the arteries, of muck, keeps the blood flow circulating and a real helper to disperse with toxic metals, that is always in our environment