Cholesterol reducer

Posted by Reviewer1977590 on Nov 02, 2006

In January of 2006 my cholesterol test was 258. My most recent test of October 2006 was 206. Good cholesterol was up and bad cholesterol was down. Triglycerides were also lower. The only change in my diet was this supplement. I take two a day, every day.

Herbal Cholesterol Statins

Posted by Reviewer1902824 on Dec 01, 2007

Supplement caps easy to swallow and have tolerated very well. About to go to MD for check-up and blood work, so no definitive results yet.

not found anything better to lower cholesterol yet

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Apr 29, 2012

This dropped cholesterol effectively and quickly for me, as well as my friends. One friend reported stomach upset, but, if there is digestive upset, take betaine Hcl with it. Stomach acid declines with age. This is nearly as effective as niacin, B3, nicotinic acid and lecithin, the recommended protocol for high cholesterol.

worked

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Apr 12, 2012

My cardiologist wanted to put me on a statin drug because my cholesterol had gotten too high. I asked him to let me try to lower it naturally first. He agreed. I used this plus red rice yeast. In two months my cholesterol was within the normal range.

Experimenting

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

Am using this with a new patient for high LDL, hereditarily exacerbated cholesterol, but no results yet. Too soon to tell, but formula looks good

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2321295 on Jan 04, 2009

Thanks so much for your pricing and excellent product. I searched the web to find the best price for ChoLessStat and was please to find you. What a great price and fantastic service.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1025434 on Aug 24, 2009

I can't really say if this actually does what it says but the delivery time was outstanding.I always check this website first because you can't beat the short time it takes to receive your product.