MRM CS4

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

Very satisfied: from the smell you can tell this is potent, and I definitely feel the difference when taking it.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 12, 2015

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Very good

Posted by 5403273290073618362 on Mar 06, 2015

I like the smell and taste of this product. Taste reminds of chocolate, and people say that's the taste cordyceps should remind of. Any significant improvement of my health I didn't noticed, but i consume it irregularly, so I would not take this as a product fault.

Bun pentru intarirea imunitatii.

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jan 13, 2015

Cordyceps pentru intarirea imunitatii si problemele respiratorii.

cheap and good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Sep 01, 2014

Cordyceps are great for resperitory and immune defence, this brand is and the price is good, thank you iherb

MRM, Cordyceps CS-4 Strain... the best

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Jun 26, 2014

I have had many different Cordyceps and without a doubt this brand and strain are the very best I have had... I have had far more sustainable and available energy than I have for many years... Again iHerb has come up with the best product and price. Thsanks guys SteveL

Story time...

Posted by Does-it-do on Jun 07, 2013

It has the colour, and the smell, and the taste of a mushroom. The US brands are twice more expensive than those in China. Both sides claimed to HAVE the REAL one. The only question remains - where it grows. Real one grows in TIbet, but many senior Tibet locals believe it is a SIN to sell it rather than just use it. Younger generation - do not think that way. It is a sad, but we do not have a opportunity to see where MRM brand grows its cordyceps. But the US brands helped me so far. This one - too.

Consistent

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 03, 2013

I find out this brand gives the most consistent and noticeable results . With other brands, I sometimes get the results, sometimes I don't.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jul 25, 2012

great

Fresh, natural and beneficial.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

Besides the Doctor's best brand of cordyceps, I also use this one and it gives me similar results. The taste in the capsule is different, but in no way i can say, that it is worse. Both are of very high guality and beneficial to the health. It really does make a difference, at least when I use it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »