Too early to tell!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Dec 20, 2013

Been on this cordyceps supplement for about 2 weeks. Seem to provide better urinary/kidney function & gives me a little more energy.

the smell is Great but as strong...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

the bunch i got smells very fresh,alive,even more than a whole mushroom i got in the freeze,nevertheless this product is not as effective for my energy boost as other brands,i guess the extract method is weaker...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Story time...

Posted by Does-it-do on Jun 07, 2013

It has the colour, and the smell, and the taste of a mushroom. The US brands are twice more expensive than those in China. Both sides claimed to HAVE the REAL one. The only question remains - where it grows. Real one grows in TIbet, but many senior Tibet locals believe it is a SIN to sell it rather than just use it. Younger generation - do not think that way. It is a sad, but we do not have a opportunity to see where MRM brand grows its cordyceps. But the US brands helped me so far. This one - too.

Consistent

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 03, 2013

I find out this brand gives the most consistent and noticeable results . With other brands, I sometimes get the results, sometimes I don't.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jul 25, 2012

great

Fresh, natural and beneficial.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

Besides the Doctor's best brand of cordyceps, I also use this one and it gives me similar results. The taste in the capsule is different, but in no way i can say, that it is worse. Both are of very high guality and beneficial to the health. It really does make a difference, at least when I use it.

nice

Posted by 4875476087353780062 on May 31, 2012

good

I dont know

Posted by Reviewer2509819 on Apr 14, 2012

I have not had any negative or positive effects from this product, I really want a refund

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Feb 26, 2012

I need more of this supplement to work, than the one in coffee or coco.

MRM Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2081834 on Feb 07, 2012

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!! I have copd and it has really helped me to breathe better! I won't run out of this!! I was skeptical at first but I am totally sold!! :)