supports good respiratory health

Posted by Reviewer1041376 on Dec 12, 2007

I've taken Cordyceps for years to strengthen my lungs, especially during the winter months. And this brand is Organic and Vegan.

Excellent for strength & energy for CFIDS but...

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 28, 2010

I have CFIDS & adrenal failure. Cordyceps gives me strength & allows me to stand which is amazing but this reeks of pungent cheese. Since my New Chapter didn't I smelled all my MRM supplements (DHEA, pregnenolone) and they all smell cheesy but this one is the worst. I think there is something wrong with the plastic bottles that MRM is using which leaches the noxious smell. I have used MRM products before & they have always been superior quality. The toxic cheese smell has me worried (although I haven't experienced any side effects so far as I can tell and their supplements are still active) but I will phone MRM to let them know. Please note: the problem is not with iHerb: I bought a few MRM supplements from my local store & the same cheesy smell is prevalent. Not so with any other brands!

cheap and good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Sep 01, 2014

Cordyceps are great for resperitory and immune defence, this brand is and the price is good, thank you iherb

MRM CS4

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

Very satisfied: from the smell you can tell this is potent, and I definitely feel the difference when taking it.

Great Value For Money Invested In Real Cordyceps Capsules

Posted by 4864698109917375032 on Aug 03, 2016

I've tried lots of different Cordyceps capsule products/brands and have landed on MRM because I get high quality Cordyceps, only need to take one capsule per day (as it covers my perceived daily need) and more of it, the latter when comparing the money/Cordyceps-grams ratio among several brands, in which MM's CS-4 Strain came out as the winner from my calculations and experiences, hence I can recommend this product, and the mushroom smell from each capsule just adds to this products authenticity, imo:)

More energy!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 25, 2011

This brand of cordyceps has given me more energy. I can shovel snow for hours and hours now.

Consistent

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 03, 2013

I find out this brand gives the most consistent and noticeable results . With other brands, I sometimes get the results, sometimes I don't.

Good for my children

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

I let my children take one capsul evry night to strengthen their lungs. Now that codyceps had their price increased, I hope iherb would mantin their price.

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1420938 on Apr 19, 2011

i have been useing this product for a few months now has improved my enery level .

good

Posted by Reviewer1070910 on May 09, 2011

This helps my kidney and lung.I used take 2cap 3times a day years. I only need one cap a day lately.