Staying with it

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

This, along with some other Cordyceps products seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. I think it will take a few more weeks or maybe months to be sure but I will continue the regemin and report back at a later date.

cheap and good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Sep 01, 2014

Cordyceps are great for resperitory and immune defence, this brand is and the price is good, thank you iherb

Consistent

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 03, 2013

I find out this brand gives the most consistent and noticeable results . With other brands, I sometimes get the results, sometimes I don't.

the smell is Great but as strong...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

the bunch i got smells very fresh,alive,even more than a whole mushroom i got in the freeze,nevertheless this product is not as effective for my energy boost as other brands,i guess the extract method is weaker...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1420938 on Apr 19, 2011

i have been useing this product for a few months now has improved my enery level .

Good for my children

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

I let my children take one capsul evry night to strengthen their lungs. Now that codyceps had their price increased, I hope iherb would mantin their price.

Excellent for strength & energy for CFIDS but...

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 28, 2010

I have CFIDS & adrenal failure. Cordyceps gives me strength & allows me to stand which is amazing but this reeks of pungent cheese. Since my New Chapter didn't I smelled all my MRM supplements (DHEA, pregnenolone) and they all smell cheesy but this one is the worst. I think there is something wrong with the plastic bottles that MRM is using which leaches the noxious smell. I have used MRM products before & they have always been superior quality. The toxic cheese smell has me worried (although I haven't experienced any side effects so far as I can tell and their supplements are still active) but I will phone MRM to let them know. Please note: the problem is not with iHerb: I bought a few MRM supplements from my local store & the same cheesy smell is prevalent. Not so with any other brands!

good

Posted by Reviewer1070910 on May 09, 2011

This helps my kidney and lung.I used take 2cap 3times a day years. I only need one cap a day lately.

Very good

Posted by 5403273290073618362 on Mar 06, 2015

I like the smell and taste of this product. Taste reminds of chocolate, and people say that's the taste cordyceps should remind of. Any significant improvement of my health I didn't noticed, but i consume it irregularly, so I would not take this as a product fault.

MRM CS4

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

Very satisfied: from the smell you can tell this is potent, and I definitely feel the difference when taking it.