Fresh, natural and beneficial.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

Besides the Doctor's best brand of cordyceps, I also use this one and it gives me similar results. The taste in the capsule is different, but in no way i can say, that it is worse. Both are of very high guality and beneficial to the health. It really does make a difference, at least when I use it.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1612538 on Nov 01, 2011

Excellent Product

Great Value For Money Invested In Real Cordyceps Capsules

Posted by 4864698109917375032 on Aug 03, 2016

I've tried lots of different Cordyceps capsule products/brands and have landed on MRM because I get high quality Cordyceps, only need to take one capsule per day (as it covers my perceived daily need) and more of it, the latter when comparing the money/Cordyceps-grams ratio among several brands, in which MM's CS-4 Strain came out as the winner from my calculations and experiences, hence I can recommend this product, and the mushroom smell from each capsule just adds to this products authenticity, imo:)

SUPER

Posted by 5024157870626559466 on May 05, 2016

SUPER PRODOTTO :-)

Avesome stuff

Posted by 5279111227043442885 on Aug 14, 2016

I will continue to buy this product because it helped me a lot with asthma and breathing but also with immunity overall. I also noticed my lung capacity is better, and my asthma attacks are almost completely gone. I take it in combination with Beta glucan and it is a jackpot combination for me, if you ask me it will be my ace card forever. Update; i still take this product and it is great and i will continue to take it 🙂👍