Impressive!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 30, 2010

Was scepticalof this brand because of the price, but am happy to say this cordyceps is as good as other brands i have used. It is organic which is great. Each capsule is 750mg.

Better lung capacity - ATX

Posted by Reviewer1259958 on Oct 12, 2010

I really can tell a difference when I take these about 45 mins before a run. They don’t really give you a boost but they seem to allow more lung capacity. Highly recommended to improve distance, but eat a spoonful of honey or peanut butter when you take it. I need to take it with a little something to coat the stomach. (Seems to absorb better too)

Good for my children

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

I let my children take one capsul evry night to strengthen their lungs. Now that codyceps had their price increased, I hope iherb would mantin their price.

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Aug 09, 2010

I have not used this product since I bought it beand I will it again.

Maybe it's just me.

Posted by Reviewer1983604 on May 26, 2010

My therapist recommended I try this stuff. I find it makes me a little anxious, and haven't noticed any other effects. Maybe it's just me.

Excellent for strength & energy for CFIDS but...

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 28, 2010

I have CFIDS & adrenal failure. Cordyceps gives me strength & allows me to stand which is amazing but this reeks of pungent cheese. Since my New Chapter didn't I smelled all my MRM supplements (DHEA, pregnenolone) and they all smell cheesy but this one is the worst. I think there is something wrong with the plastic bottles that MRM is using which leaches the noxious smell. I have used MRM products before & they have always been superior quality. The toxic cheese smell has me worried (although I haven't experienced any side effects so far as I can tell and their supplements are still active) but I will phone MRM to let them know. Please note: the problem is not with iHerb: I bought a few MRM supplements from my local store & the same cheesy smell is prevalent. Not so with any other brands!

Good Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 24, 2010

I alternate between this, Eclectic Inst. and Mushroom Science CS4.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2561245 on Nov 22, 2009

This is a good product.

cordyceps for immunity

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I've been taking cordyceps for immunity and wellness, I've noticed that the inflammation in my hands has decreased significantly since I've been taking mushroom supplements.

Taking for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer3041249 on Jun 05, 2009

My Lyme specialist suggest this to me and I can tell you that it really has made a difference for my lungs. Been taking for three months now and the 'air hunger' that I was experiencing is almost completely gone. Definitely helps with stamina. I feel much better. Thank you