This great thing works for all 100% .

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

Combination of an affordable price and a high quality. This one is the only of monohydrates i purchase . Excellent pump during workout and power increase . Recommend ! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2907298 on Mar 15, 2010

I spend much time researching products before I buy them and have worked as a personal trainer since 2001. This is a straight up honest creatine, the way it should be...perfect. Australians who do not know about i herb are paying for the same product at around $70-$80. I buy all my supplements and vitamins from i herb because of the large range, quality, service and price. Stores in Australia have insane expensive products that are not even as good as what is available on i-herb.

from Brazil

Posted by Reviewer3071791 on Dec 14, 2011

Great product and cost-efficient even better ... and results that are also very visible Ótimo produto e custo x beneficio melhor ainda... e os resultados que também estão sendo muito visiveis

Good quality cheap price

Posted by Reviewer2622665 on Jan 17, 2010

I always trust mrm.Its pure creatine and effective

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2273184 on Jan 25, 2012

No taste, no noticeable grittiness, small and effective scoops, does its job well.

Good product, good price (in Japan)

Posted by 4671218883267778855 on May 08, 2016

This is your basic creatine, nothing fancy and nothing fancier is needed. At the time of this review I've been using this brand for 3 weeks (after not using creatine at all for 2 years). I can attribute being able to perform a few extra reps and 20 lbs increased weight in my benchpress after I started supplementing with this creatine, much faster than the progression I was making before. I will most likely continue using this brand.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5546229773016846511 on Jan 02, 2016

best creatine product, the best part is that you can mix it with your protein shake because it is unflavored and you can use for long time because of the quantity which is very nice.

It really works..

Posted by Reviewer1770455 on Mar 05, 2010

Before I use it I don think it will work.Cause I used another brand before and I did not get good result.But MRM Creatine is really worked!I feel it.When You open case U will understand the quality.

satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer3143558 on Jan 14, 2011

I am proud to say that your services were much more than my expectation, in just 14 days my product was in home, to think that the product came from the other side of the ocean, your services are excelent, i hope it continue like this.

The best!

Posted by 4619979563081005507 on Apr 08, 2016

Honestly it's the best creatine I have ever seen!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »