Help without drugs

Posted by Reviewer2603983 on Aug 11, 2009

I don't suffer like some 50 year old men do. I just started seeing a steady drop in my libido over the last 5-6 years. DHEA was recommended by my doctor as he could find nothing else wrong. Well, it seems to be doing the trick. Just take one 25mg capsule every morning with breakfast and within a few weeks you'll be noticing a big difference. I'm taking in combination with [Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels] Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels.

Gave me prostate problems on 2 separate occasions

Posted by Specialist on Dec 25, 2013

I've been using DHEA for many years without complications. I bought this one because it was a less expensive vegetarian capsule alternative. After one week of using this DHEA I developed an achy feeling in my groin and symptoms of prostate enlargement. I went to a Chiropractic Kinesiologist and he told me this product was making me weak and that I had a microbial infection going on in my prostate. I stopped using this product but thought it may have been just a coincidence due to some other unknown factor, so I kept it. All my symptoms cleared up and 6 months later I went back on Country Life DHEA without any problems. When I ran out, I tried using the MRM DHEA again. It's been one week since I went back to it and my prostate problem is back. This is not a coincidence. There's something that's not right with this product. Lot #120460 Exp 05/15

Seems better than the other brand

Posted by Reviewer1058356 on Nov 17, 2009

I only used one other brand before the MRM brand for DHEA. This seems to be less harsh than the other one that gave me palpitation. I will stay with this one.

DHEA and Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on May 09, 2010

MRM DHEA is a first class treatment for chronic fatigue. THis product is inexpensive and the postage from iherb is unbeatable.

Good brand, good dose.

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jan 18, 2012

I like DHEA in smaller denominations because it only stays in your system for 20 hours, so I take it in a divided dose to keep it in my system 24 hours. I use it for blood pressure control...works like a charm. It also banishes panic attacks for me.

A MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Nov 21, 2009

This Dhea really healths my well being!!

Aging men need this!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on May 20, 2011

After doing countless hours of research on DHEA, I am convinced that any male over the age of 40 need to supplement this hormone. I'm 63 and have noticed an increase in mental clarity and physical energy. I take one before bed and 25 mg. of 7-Keto soon after I wake up in the morning. I've been taking DHEA for almost a year and definitely feel better, mentally and physically.

This really works !

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on May 22, 2011

I'm 71 and swimming hard five to six days per week, pushups, situps etc. The doctor says my anatomy looks like that of a man of 55.

Good for sex drive!

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Dec 30, 2011

Adds some umph to my coital performance!

Too big!

Posted by Reviewer3075998 on Mar 12, 2012

Cheap enough, but capsules are far to big with an excess of filler.