10% Off Orders Over $40!

MRM, DHEA, 25 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Gave me prostate problems on 2 separate occasions

Posted by Specialist on Dec 25, 2013

I've been using DHEA for many years without complications. I bought this one because it was a less expensive vegetarian capsule alternative. After one week of using this DHEA I developed an achy feeling in my groin and symptoms of prostate enlargement. I went to a Chiropractic Kinesiologist and he told me this product was making me weak and that I had a microbial infection going on in my prostate. I stopped using this product but thought it may have been just a coincidence due to some other unknown factor, so I kept it. All my symptoms cleared up and 6 months later I went back on Country Life DHEA without any problems. When I ran out, I tried using the MRM DHEA again. It's been one week since I went back to it and my prostate problem is back. This is not a coincidence. There's something that's not right with this product. Lot #120460 Exp 05/15

not allowed into australia

Posted by Reviewer1340431 on Jul 19, 2011

i ordered this from australia but customs would not allow it in. just a warning for other australian customers,