Help without drugs

Posted by Reviewer2603983 on Aug 11, 2009

I don't suffer like some 50 year old men do. I just started seeing a steady drop in my libido over the last 5-6 years. DHEA was recommended by my doctor as he could find nothing else wrong. Well, it seems to be doing the trick. Just take one 25mg capsule every morning with breakfast and within a few weeks you'll be noticing a big difference. I'm taking in combination with [Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels] Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels.

Seems better than the other brand

Posted by Reviewer1058356 on Nov 17, 2009

I only used one other brand before the MRM brand for DHEA. This seems to be less harsh than the other one that gave me palpitation. I will stay with this one.

DHEA and Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on May 09, 2010

MRM DHEA is a first class treatment for chronic fatigue. THis product is inexpensive and the postage from iherb is unbeatable.

Good brand, good dose.

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jan 18, 2012

I like DHEA in smaller denominations because it only stays in your system for 20 hours, so I take it in a divided dose to keep it in my system 24 hours. I use it for blood pressure control...works like a charm. It also banishes panic attacks for me.

Aging men need this!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on May 20, 2011

After doing countless hours of research on DHEA, I am convinced that any male over the age of 40 need to supplement this hormone. I'm 63 and have noticed an increase in mental clarity and physical energy. I take one before bed and 25 mg. of 7-Keto soon after I wake up in the morning. I've been taking DHEA for almost a year and definitely feel better, mentally and physically.

This really works !

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on May 22, 2011

I'm 71 and swimming hard five to six days per week, pushups, situps etc. The doctor says my anatomy looks like that of a man of 55.

A MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Nov 21, 2009

This Dhea really healths my well being!!

Good for sex drive!

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Dec 30, 2011

Adds some umph to my coital performance!

Contains RICE FLOUR! Melts fat, builds muscle without exercise!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 22, 2010

This is the first time that iHerb has missed listing a key ingredient! Since Monsanto is attempting to GMO rice, it's important to know that rice flour is the 2nd ingredient. I eat a 100% grain-free diet so this was a surprise ingredient here, considering that all grains are very fattening, whether white or brown. I hope that iHerb lists it soon. Nevertheless this DHEA seems to work as well as the others. (And another contains Magnesium stearate so rice is probably better). Other than that I like the dosage of 25mg so I can take 2 in the am a few hours apart and 1 around noon or 2pm. I've found DHEA the only solution to exercise-resistant cortisol-induced rapid weight gain; if there's a pill that can make you fat without eating, it follows than another pill can make you slim without exercise (it's only fair--and very logical!) and DHEA is that pill. I've been consistently losing weight on this & building muscle without exercise whatsoever (and a heart-healthy high saturated fats diet according to the teachings of Weston A Price.) My skin is also very plump & youthful. I constantly change DHEA brands and haven't noticed a difference.

MRM DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2399039 on Mar 18, 2011

Great product. Both lab testing and anecdotal results prove that this is really working. 25mg per day is right for me and my whole temperment and lifestlye is buoyed by this product. I would seriously recommend that people get their DHEA levels cheched by lab testing and if low, do supplement with this product - you will really see the difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »