Too big!

Posted by Reviewer3075998 on Mar 12, 2012

Cheap enough, but capsules are far to big with an excess of filler.

Contains RICE FLOUR! Melts fat, builds muscle without exercise!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 22, 2010

This is the first time that iHerb has missed listing a key ingredient! Since Monsanto is attempting to GMO rice, it's important to know that rice flour is the 2nd ingredient. I eat a 100% grain-free diet so this was a surprise ingredient here, considering that all grains are very fattening, whether white or brown. I hope that iHerb lists it soon. Nevertheless this DHEA seems to work as well as the others. (And another contains Magnesium stearate so rice is probably better). Other than that I like the dosage of 25mg so I can take 2 in the am a few hours apart and 1 around noon or 2pm. I've found DHEA the only solution to exercise-resistant cortisol-induced rapid weight gain; if there's a pill that can make you fat without eating, it follows than another pill can make you slim without exercise (it's only fair--and very logical!) and DHEA is that pill. I've been consistently losing weight on this & building muscle without exercise whatsoever (and a heart-healthy high saturated fats diet according to the teachings of Weston A Price.) My skin is also very plump & youthful. I constantly change DHEA brands and haven't noticed a difference.

MRM DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2399039 on Mar 18, 2011

Great product. Both lab testing and anecdotal results prove that this is really working. 25mg per day is right for me and my whole temperment and lifestlye is buoyed by this product. I would seriously recommend that people get their DHEA levels cheched by lab testing and if low, do supplement with this product - you will really see the difference.

Good For Muscles!

Posted by Reviewer3214574 on Apr 29, 2011

This enhances your workouts and enables you to make gains quicker lifting weights

Use everyday!

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on Sep 19, 2011

I use this everyday and would recommend it. Gives you energy.

Good DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2012

I use 37.5 mg daily in 2 doses (25mg and 12.5 mg). This capsule is a bit small to open and divide, but it's bigger than Life Extension capsules. I use Life Extension for my 25 mg dose and MRM for my 12.5 mg dose. I was using Trimedica, but it's apparently no longer micronized. I also use 25 mg of MRM pregnenolone.

wonderful mood booster

Posted by 5112263880253497347 on Jul 28, 2015

As I often do I stayed up all night. Usually the next day when this happens I feel down, and anxious. Not so after talking 100mg of this product. I felt absolutely fantastic, and energized during that day.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Jun 02, 2012

It does increase my Dheas level but it also gives me oily skin and open pores. Overall it's an effective product.

Fair price

Posted by TinVal on Mar 05, 2013

Everyone should know that exogenous intake of hormones is risky thing because they are powerful substances that's why everyone should be careful with them.

Good Brand

Posted by healthyu on Jun 29, 2011

My ND doc recommended this product to help increase sexual desire, but so far I do not feel any changes. I may need to take it longer, and I will ask him if I need to increase the dosage. This brand seems to me to be one of the better brands with better quality ingredients.