Anti-cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Taken before bed, DHEA can lower cortisol production through the night.

Important if you are an older adult

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Aug 14, 2013

Can't live without this...and this is a good brand. Helps my memory.

Fair price

Posted by TinVal on Mar 05, 2013

Everyone should know that exogenous intake of hormones is risky thing because they are powerful substances that's why everyone should be careful with them.

My life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2785469 on Jan 25, 2013

Diagnosed with a hormone imbalance that lead to me being declared "infertile" someone suggested I take DHEA. Since I took it my depression lifted, my energy boosted and my cycle returned for one month (so far!) I hope this will help many others and I cannot praise it enought (I am a woman by the way!)

not sure of the benefits, but no side effects

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Aug 26, 2012

im still trying to test to see what the benefits are, but i can say that taking one a day for 5 days with a few days off, i have had no side effects.

Like it

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Good price, good brand, good product. I started buying this product locally, but found it on IHerb for much cheaper.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Jun 02, 2012

It does increase my Dheas level but it also gives me oily skin and open pores. Overall it's an effective product.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on May 27, 2012

I don't know if the acne is from my exercise or the summer weather. Having a little trouble losing weight and waist line seems larger since this (supposed to lose weight). This product so far has not helped energy level. Been on it for about 14 days. May give it to someone a little older and stick to nonhormone supplements. May not want to play with hormone supplements without professional blood testing!! My mistake.

Good DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2012

I use 37.5 mg daily in 2 doses (25mg and 12.5 mg). This capsule is a bit small to open and divide, but it's bigger than Life Extension capsules. I use Life Extension for my 25 mg dose and MRM for my 12.5 mg dose. I was using Trimedica, but it's apparently no longer micronized. I also use 25 mg of MRM pregnenolone.

Essential!

Posted by 5-dollars-discount on Apr 05, 2012

Essential in every diet, either for fat loss or building muscles! De lei em qualquer dieta, seja pra ganhar ou perder peso.