DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Nov 12, 2010

It works.

DHEA and Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on May 09, 2010

MRM DHEA is a first class treatment for chronic fatigue. THis product is inexpensive and the postage from iherb is unbeatable.

Contains RICE FLOUR! Melts fat, builds muscle without exercise!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 22, 2010

This is the first time that iHerb has missed listing a key ingredient! Since Monsanto is attempting to GMO rice, it's important to know that rice flour is the 2nd ingredient. I eat a 100% grain-free diet so this was a surprise ingredient here, considering that all grains are very fattening, whether white or brown. I hope that iHerb lists it soon. Nevertheless this DHEA seems to work as well as the others. (And another contains Magnesium stearate so rice is probably better). Other than that I like the dosage of 25mg so I can take 2 in the am a few hours apart and 1 around noon or 2pm. I've found DHEA the only solution to exercise-resistant cortisol-induced rapid weight gain; if there's a pill that can make you fat without eating, it follows than another pill can make you slim without exercise (it's only fair--and very logical!) and DHEA is that pill. I've been consistently losing weight on this & building muscle without exercise whatsoever (and a heart-healthy high saturated fats diet according to the teachings of Weston A Price.) My skin is also very plump & youthful. I constantly change DHEA brands and haven't noticed a difference.

A MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Nov 21, 2009

This Dhea really healths my well being!!

Seems better than the other brand

Posted by Reviewer1058356 on Nov 17, 2009

I only used one other brand before the MRM brand for DHEA. This seems to be less harsh than the other one that gave me palpitation. I will stay with this one.

Help without drugs

Posted by Reviewer2603983 on Aug 11, 2009

I don't suffer like some 50 year old men do. I just started seeing a steady drop in my libido over the last 5-6 years. DHEA was recommended by my doctor as he could find nothing else wrong. Well, it seems to be doing the trick. Just take one 25mg capsule every morning with breakfast and within a few weeks you'll be noticing a big difference. I'm taking in combination with [Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels] Irwin Naturals, Advanced Yohimbe-Plus, 120 Softgels.

Dhea

Posted by Reviewer3274773 on Jul 04, 2009

it is hard to find products with veggie caps....great price and veggie caps, too...perfect