DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Mar 06, 2015

This helps with mood support

DHEA

Posted by 5346744646320751242 on Apr 24, 2015

ok.

Important if you are an older adult

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Aug 14, 2013

Can't live without this...and this is a good brand. Helps my memory.

Fair price

Posted by TinVal on Mar 05, 2013

Everyone should know that exogenous intake of hormones is risky thing because they are powerful substances that's why everyone should be careful with them.

dhea

Posted by Reviewer1550724 on Mar 07, 2012

good product, no problems so far..first time user of dhea

Good Brand

Posted by healthyu on Jun 29, 2011

My ND doc recommended this product to help increase sexual desire, but so far I do not feel any changes. I may need to take it longer, and I will ask him if I need to increase the dosage. This brand seems to me to be one of the better brands with better quality ingredients.

MRM DHEA, 25mg veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1737741 on Nov 26, 2011

I have used another brand of DHEA for the last 2 years. Will see how this brand fairs. DHEA is great for increasing overall stamina, awaken refreshed and alert, boosts immunity and generally better overall. You can have our blood levels monitored by a doctor to ensure you are getting the right dosage for you.

not sure of the benefits, but no side effects

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Aug 26, 2012

im still trying to test to see what the benefits are, but i can say that taking one a day for 5 days with a few days off, i have had no side effects.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on May 27, 2012

I don't know if the acne is from my exercise or the summer weather. Having a little trouble losing weight and waist line seems larger since this (supposed to lose weight). This product so far has not helped energy level. Been on it for about 14 days. May give it to someone a little older and stick to nonhormone supplements. May not want to play with hormone supplements without professional blood testing!! My mistake.