Not convinced

Posted by Reviewer3151473 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

Still out to lunch on this one.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Feb 25, 2010

The taste is out of this world. But I am not sure about its effect. It has the making for a great product, but I am not convinced it is doing much. I did feel a noticeable difference with Athletic Edge's preworkout drink and I will probably go back to that unless something else comes around.

Works well; mixes horribly

Posted by Reviewer3150065 on Apr 27, 2010

I've tried most of the major preworkout supplements, and MRM Driven compares favorably to the best of them, in terms of consistent energy that doesn't leave you with a crash later. However, I've had two batches of this now, and it mixes like garbage. Regardless of how you try to mix it, you'll end up with a clumpy mess at the bottom of your glass. Your only choice is to try to choke that mess down.