Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MRM, Flax-N-Whey, Vanilla, 1.99 lbs (904 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love the Product

Posted by 4703869580921150665 on Jul 24, 2013

I love this stuff and iHerb.com has it at a great price. The only complaint I have is it says you will get it in 1-3 days and it never happens when they use the so called smart FedEx, which leaves me without it for a couple of days. When they sent it USPS it arrives right away, but expect it to take a lot longer with smart FedEx because they aren't very smart at FedEx. I ordered something one time (not from here) and it left Phoenix went two places in California then back to Phoenix and then to me. I don't see that as being smart. UPDATE: I can not believe I just went to FedEx website to see when my order will arrive and it says the 27th of July. I ordered it on the 20th so we are talking about a week not 1-3 days. Not real happy about that AT ALL! I would also like to add I live 4 hours 30 minutes about from LA, CA. You would think I live in NY they way it takes so long to get here.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 19, 2014

I have tried a good number of MRM whey products and, like the rest, this one does not disappoint. The specification on this is good and the taste is equally to match. Sometimes I even eat a cup of this in it's dry state - recommended to all!

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2272276 on Oct 27, 2011

Usually these products leave a strong after taste and they don't taste very good. This product is awesome the taste is fantastic. I use it for the omega 3's and the flax 3 which provide reduction in the risk of coronary heart disease and tremendous estrogen balancing support in women.

Great Flavor, Easy to Mix, Not full of Artificial Junk or Sugar!

Posted by Bzuniga on Apr 07, 2012

This is one of the best protein powders I've ever tried and at half the price of some of the ultra-expensive, chemical flavored protein powders. MRM has a hit with this one while trying to keep the product as natural as possible. I'll keep ordering this protein powder for a long time to come. You should also try the Fruit-N-Whey Mixed Berries!

Good protein

Posted by Reviewer1569422 on May 08, 2012

A good protein, a great flavor (vanilla), low price. recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »